Oracle Database 19c: Clusterware Administration Workshop
Duration : 4 Days (32 Hours)
Oracle Database 19c: Clusterware Administration Workshop Course Overview:
The Oracle Database 19c: Clusterware Administration Workshop certification is a well-regarded credential that validates expertise in Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC) database environments. The certification covers essential concepts such as installing, updating, and troubleshooting Oracle Clusterware, managing high availability and data protection, and understanding Oracle Database software.
Industries seek professionals with this certification for their ability to optimize database workloads, reduce IT costs, and deliver high-quality services. It is particularly beneficial for database designers, support engineers, technical administrators, and data warehouse administrators who wish to leverage the power of Oracle RAC in their working environment.
• Database Administrators
• Data Warehouse Administrators
• System Administrators
• IT Managers
• Technical Consultants
• IT Professionals responsible for managing and maintaining Oracle databases
• Professionals preparing for Oracle Certified Expert, Oracle Database 19c: RAC and Grid Infrastructure Administration certification.
Learning Objectives of Oracle Database 19c: Clusterware Administration Workshop:
The learning objectives of the Oracle Database 19c: Clusterware Administration Workshop course are as follows:
- Providing learners with a comprehensive understanding of Oracle Database 19c Clusterware and its associated components.
- Equipping participants with the skills to install and configure Grid Infrastructure, the foundation of Oracle RAC environments.
- Enabling learners to effectively manage components within a Cluster, ensuring high availability and reliability.
- Teaching troubleshooting techniques to address common Clusterware issues and maintain a stable database environment.
- Familiarizing participants with the best practices to utilize Oracle Clusterware for making applications highly available.
- Imparting knowledge about patching, upgrading, and backing up recovery systems, ensuring data protection and system integrity.
- Enhancing the learner’s ability to manage Oracle Clusterware effectively, adding value to their organizations by ensuring the availability and performance of critical database systems.
Module 1: Oracle Clusterware Architecture
- Oracle Clusterware Architecture
- Voting Disk Considerations
- Clusterware Startup Details: OHASD oraagent
Module 2: Introduction to Clusterware
- Introduction to Clusterware
- Oracle Clusterware Networking
Module 3: Cluster Configuration Options
- Cluster Configuration Options
- Oracle Member Cluster for Applications
Module 4: Grid Infrastructure: Preinstallation Tasks
- Grid Infrastructure: Preinstallation Tasks
- Enabling the Name Service Cache Daemon (nscd)
- Private Interconnect Network Requirements
- Oracle Linux with the Unbreakable Enterprise Kernel
Module 5: Grid Infrastructure Installation
- Grid Infrastructure Installation
- Specify Installation Location
Module 6: Managing Cluster Nodes
- Managing Cluster Nodes
- Deleting a Node from the Cluster
Module 7: Traditional Clusterware Management
- Traditional Clusterware Management
- Checking the Integrity of Oracle Clusterware Configuration Files
- Restoring the OCR on Linux or UNIX Systems
- Oracle Local Registry
- SCAN Listeners and Valid Node Checking
Module 8: Policy-Based Cluster and Capacity Management
- Policy-Based Cluster and Capacity Management
- Moving Servers Between Server Pools
- Policy-Based Cluster Management and QoS Management
Module 9: Upgrading and Patching Grid Infrastructure
- Upgrading and Patching Grid Infrastructure
- Completing a Clusterware Upgrade When Nodes Become Unreachable
- OPatch: Overview
Module 10: Monitoring and Troubleshooting Oracle Clusterware
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting Oracle Clusterware
- oclumon Utility
- CHA Key Performance and Workload Indicators
- Cluster Resource Activity Log (CALOG)
- Rebootless Node Eviction
Module 11: Making Applications Highly Available with Oracle Clusterware
- Making Applications Highly Available with Oracle Clusterware
- Using Clusterware to Enable High Availability
- Deciding on a Deployment Scheme
- Resource Group: Overview
Oracle Database 19c: Clusterware Administration Workshop Course Prerequisites:
• Understanding of database architecture and Oracle Grid Infrastructure
• Knowledge in administering Oracle cluster databases
• Oracle Database 19c: RAC Administration workshop completion
• Familiarity with using Automatic Storage Management (ASM)
• Experience working with Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
• General knowledge of network administration and storage management.
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!