Oracle Database 19c: Fundamentals for Devs and SysAdmins
Duration : 2 Days (16 Hours)
Oracle Database 19c: Fundamentals for Devs and SysAdmins Course Overview:
The Oracle Database 19c: Fundamentals for Devs and SysAdmins certification is a professional validation that confirms an individual’s proficiency in Oracle’s latest database technology. The certification evaluates candidates’ knowledge in designing, configuring, managing, and troubleshooting Oracle Database 19c environments.
This certification reflects the individual’s ability to assist organizations in streamlining business processes, protecting data, and optimizing performance parameters. Industries widely use this certification to measure and ensure a high level of expertise in Oracle 19c, contributing to efficient data management and reliable database operations.
- Developers seeking to enhance their knowledge of Oracle Database 19c
- System Administrators aiming to understand this database system
- Professionals in IT roles who work with Oracle Database on a daily basis
- Database administrators (DBAs) who need to update their skills
- IT consultants wishing to expand their expertise in Oracle products.
Learning Objectives of Oracle Database 19c: Fundamentals for Devs and SysAdmins:
The learning objectives of the Oracle Database 19c: Fundamentals for Devs and SysAdmins course include gaining a broad understanding of Oracle Database administration and development. The course aims to teach students how to install and maintain an Oracle database, how to create an operational database, manage database storage structures, monitor and administer database security, and manage database performance. It also aims to educate the students on how to use SQL Developer, database utilities, and Oracle Net Services. Moreover, it seeks to help students understand database backup, recovery and flashback concepts, and deal with database failures.
Module 1: Introduction
Module 2: Introducing the Oracle Database
Module 3: Installing Oracle Database and Creating a Database
Module 4: Using Enterprise Manager Database Express and SQLBased Management Tools
Module 5: Configuring the Oracle Network Environment
Module 6: Managing the Database Instance
Module 7: Managing the Database Storage Structures
Module 8: Administering Users and Security
Module 9: Managing Schema Objects
Module 10: Performing Backup and Recovery
Module 11: Monitoring the Database and Using Advisors
Module 12: Managing the Software
Module 13: Oracle Database Cloud Service: Overview
Oracle Database 19c: Fundamentals for Devs and SysAdmins Course Prerequisites:
• Basic knowledge of Oracle Database 18c or any previous version
• A functional understanding of SQL
• Familiarity with PL/SQL programming
• Basic knowledge of Linux Operating System
• Practical experience in Database Design and Development
• Understanding of cloud computing concepts.
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!