Oracle Database 19c: Multitenant Architecture
Duration : 4 Days (32 Hours)
Oracle Database 19c: Multitenant Architecture Course Overview:
The Oracle Database 19c: Multitenant Architecture certification is a highly esteemed credential that showcases an individual’s expertise in managing and implementing Oracle’s 19c multitenant database architecture. It validates skills in consolidating multiple databases, efficient management of pluggable databases, and ensuring optimal performance and scalability. This certification holds significant importance in industries dealing with large volumes of data, enabling businesses to enhance data management and processing efficiency through database consolidation, improved compute and storage utilization, simplified management, and increased security. Emphasizing on administrative operations, PDB backups, application continuity, optimization, and security, this certification empowers professionals to leverage enterprise-scale database technology and contribute to their organization’s success.
• Database administrators
• IT professionals involved in database management
• Oracle database users and partners
• Technical consultants
• Application developers focused on database integration
• Professionals seeking certification in Oracle Database 19c
• IT project managers involved in database migration or implementation projects
Learning Objectives of Oracle Database 19c: Multitenant Architecture:
1. Understanding and explaining the multitenant architecture of Oracle Database 19c.
2. Learning about the creation and management of container databases (CDB) and pluggable databases (PDB).
3. Gaining knowledge of the storage structures and resources specific to multitenant architecture.
4. Understanding and performing backup, recovery and flashback operations specific to a CDB/PDB.
5. Managing and monitoring performance in a CDB/PDB environment.
6. Learning about application container and application PDBs.
7. Applying security in a multitenant environment.
8. Using Oracle Data Guard in a Multitenant environment.
Module 1: Multitenant Architecture
- CDB Basics
- CDB and Regular PDBs
- Application PDBs and Application Installation
Module 2: PDB Creation
- PDB Creation
- CDB and PDB Management
Module 3: Security
- Backup and Duplicate
- Recovery and Flashback
- Resources Allocation
Module 4: Data Movement
- Data Movement
- Upgrade Methods
Oracle Database 19c: Multitenant Architecture Course Prerequisites:
• Basic understanding of Oracle Database concepts
• Proficiency in Oracle SQL
• Familiarity with database architecture and administration
• Experience in using PL/SQL
• Knowledge of Oracle Database 18c features
• Comfortable with managing multitenant container databases and pluggable databases.
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!