Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 13c: Install & Upgrade Ed 2
Duration : 2 Days (16 Hours)
Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 13c: Install & Upgrade Ed 2 Course Overview:
The Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 13c: Install & Upgrade Ed 2 course offers a comprehensive overview of the tools and components required to maintain an effective Cloud Control system. It is designed for individuals responsible for the installation, upgrade, operation, and maintenance of Cloud Control 13c.
The course covers the necessary steps to build and deploy the Cloud Control environment, including its associated features and components such as Oracle Management Agents, Cloud Control Console, Enterprise Manager Topology Model, and management plug-ins.
Participants will learn how to perform the initial installation and upgrade of Cloud Control, as well as ongoing maintenance and administrative tasks. The course also provides guidance on customizing the Cloud Control environment to meet specific requirements.
The target audience for the Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 13c: Install & Upgrade Ed 2 training are those who have prior experience with the operating system, infrastructure, and the database, but need to understand the installation, configuration, and upgrade aspects of Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 13c
This training is best suited for project managers, administrators, database administrators, and performance analysts, who need to install, configure and upgrade the Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 13c products
Learning Objectives of Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 13c: Install & Upgrade Ed 2:
1. Understand and describe the installation process for Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 13c.
2. Identify the pre-requisites necessary for the successful installation of Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 13c.
3. Install, configure, and validate databases and middle-tier components and understand the components of the Cloud Control 13c architecture.
4. Deploy new plug-ins and upgrade existing Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 13c components.
5. Describe the process for performing upgrades of Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 13c as well as understand the features of Release Update Assistants (RUAs) with release 22.214.171.124.
6. Understand the use of the Server Control utility by performing server management tasks.
7. Configure and use the Oracle Management Service EMExpress.
8. List and describe the diagnostic features available in the Cloud Control 13c console.
- What is Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 13c and why would I need it?
- Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 13c high level overview
- Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 13c UI overview
- Oracle VirtualBox setup in the Classroom
Module 2: Architecture and Implementation Options
- Understanding the Cloud Control components
- Compatibility And Differences Between Versions
- Performing agent installations
- Deployment Topologies
- Single Server Installation Process
- Initial Setup Console
- BIP Security Model
Module 3: Upgrade Paths
- Upgrade Paths Map
- 12c to 13c Upgrade Utilities
- 1-System Upgrade Process – 12c upgrade
Module 4: Implementation Planning
- Describe the Enterprise Manager Implementation Lifecycle
- Planning a Cloud Control Implementation
- Managing Infrastructure Growth
- An Enterprise Manager Site
- Sizing the Repository
- OMR Lifecycle and Security Implementations
- High Availability Considerations
- High Availability Sample Designs
Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 13c: Install & Upgrade Ed 2 Course Prerequisites:
This course requires attendees to have prior knowledge and experience with Oracle Database administration and some familiarity with systems management concepts. Also, basic Linux commands would be helpful.
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!