Oracle Essbase 11.1.2 Bootcamp Ed 3
Duration : 5 Days (40 Hours)
Oracle Essbase 11.1.2 Bootcamp Ed 3 Course Overview:
The Oracle Essbase 11.1.2 Bootcamp Ed 3 course is a comprehensive training program that introduces participants to Oracle Essbase, a powerful business intelligence tool. Aimed at IT professionals and business users, the course covers data analysis, reporting, and forecasting using Essbase. It comprises 15 modules, addressing topics like installation, configuration, dimension and reporting structure creation and management, application and database object handling, security management, and integration with other tools and databases. By the end of the course, attendees will have gained the necessary knowledge to effectively utilize Oracle Essbase for enhanced data insights and decision-making.
- Business Analysts
- System Analysts
- Database Administrators
Learning Objectives of Oracle Essbase 11.1.2 Bootcamp Ed 3:
1. Students will learn the fundamentals of Oracle Essbase 11.1.2 and its associated components
2. Learn to configure users and manage security
3. Develop and deploy Essbase applications and recognize when to use block storage and aggregate storage
4. Develop and implement calculations, script commands, and understand their uses
5. Understand reporting capabilities and methods to generate reports, including Web Analysis and Excel
6. Generate and incorporate dynamic and text prompts into reports
7. Utilize automation and optimization of Essbase processes
8. Monitor and diagnose application performance issues
9. Understand Essbase for integration, including Windows Integration and Integration Services
10. Understand Server Administration, Backup and Restore Processes, and Server Script Commands
Module 1: Essbase Overview
Module 2: Designing Applications and Databases
Module 3: Designing Data Descriptor Dimensions
Module 4: Optimizing Data Descriptor Dimensions
Module 5: Developing Dimension Designs
Module 6: Creating Basic Dimension Build Rules Files
Module 7: Creating Advanced Dimension Build Rules Files
Module 8: Loading Data
Module 9: Getting Started with Smart View
Module 10: Creating Reports with Smart View
Module 11: Data Storage and Calculation
Module 12: Creating Calculation Scripts
Module 13: Controlling the Calculation Process
Module 14: Referencing Members in Calculations
Module 15: Developing and Testing Complex Calculation Scripts
Module 16: Normalizing Data
Module 17: Creating Attribute Dimensions
Module 18: Analyzing Varying Attributes
Module 19: Analyzing Text and Dates
Oracle Essbase 11.1.2 Bootcamp Ed 3 Course Prerequisites:
There are no prerequisites for the Oracle Essbase 11.1.2 Bootcamp Ed 3 Training, however basic knowledge of databases, database terminology, and spreadsheet applications is beneficial.
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!