Oracle Financials Cloud: Enterprise Structures with General Ledger Implementation Ed 3
Duration : 5 Days (40 Hours)
Oracle Financials Cloud: Enterprise Structures with General Ledger Implementation Ed 3 Course Overview:
The Oracle Access Management 12c Administration Essentials course is designed to equip administrators with a comprehensive understanding of access control fundamentals in Oracle Access Management 12c. Participants will receive a thorough overview of the Oracle Access Management 12c architecture, its components, deployment considerations, and best practices. By the end of the course, administrators will have a solid grasp of the functional modules in Oracle Access Management 12c, enabling them to effectively plan and deploy the environment. They will also gain expertise in configuring various security controls, such as authentication methods, access policies, authorization rules, and audit trails. Additionally, the course covers user account management, troubleshooting, and maintenance of Oracle Access Management 12c, ensuring administrators are well-prepared to manage and optimize the access control system.
- Professionals in finance and accounting sectors
- Oracle End Users who interact with financial data
- IT professionals involved in Oracle implementation
- ERP consultants
- Business Analysts
- Professionals aiming for Oracle Certification
Learning Objectives of Oracle Financials Cloud: Enterprise Structures with General Ledger Implementation Ed 3:
It looks like you’ve provided a description of the learning objectives for the Oracle Financials Cloud: Enterprise Structures with General Ledger Implementation Ed 3 course. This course aims to provide learners with a comprehensive understanding of various aspects related to Oracle Financials Cloud, specifically focusing on general ledger implementation and its integration with subsidiary modules. Here’s a summary of the learning objectives:
- Configuration and Usage: Understand how to configure and effectively use the general ledger module and other related subsidiary modules within Oracle Financials Cloud.
- General Ledger Capabilities: Acquire knowledge of the capabilities and functionalities offered by the General Ledger module in Oracle Financials Cloud.
- Financial and Reporting Solutions: Learn to implement solutions that address financial and reporting requirements using the General Ledger module.
- Chart of Accounts Management: Develop skills to manage and set up the chart of accounts, a crucial component for organizing financial data and reporting structures.
- Inter-company Processing: Gain the ability to set up and manage inter-company processing, facilitating transactions and reconciliations between different legal entities within an organization.
- Period Close Components: Understand and implement the necessary components and processes for period close activities, ensuring accurate and timely financial reporting.
- Financial Reporting Structures: Learn how to create and manage financial reporting structures, which are essential for generating meaningful financial reports and analyses.
- Business Configuration: Configure the Oracle Financials Cloud system to align with specific business needs and requirements.
- Implementation Considerations: Understand important considerations and best practices for implementing Oracle Financials Cloud, ensuring a smooth integration of the system into the organization’s processes.
- Informed Decision-Making: Develop the ability to make informed decisions during the implementation process, taking into account business requirements and system capabilities.
Overall, the course aims to equip learners with the knowledge, skills, and insights required to effectively configure, implement, and utilize the General Ledger module and related functionalities within Oracle Financials Cloud to meet the financial and reporting needs of their organization.
Module 1: Introduction to Oracle Cloud Enterprise Structures with General Ledger Implementation
- Introducing the Oracle Financials Cloud Applications
- Discussing Your Implementation Strategy
- Discussing Common Financial Applications Configuration
Module 2: Introducing Oracle Cloud Navigation
- Navigating Oracle Cloud Applications
- Exploring Dashboards, Panels, Infolets and Infotiles
- Reviewing the News Feed Home Page Layout and Themes
Module 3: Financial Setup Overview
- Explaining the Functional Setup Manager
- Using Export and Import
- Migrating Your Setup Data from Test to Production.
Module 4: Overview of Security
- Understanding the Oracle Security Model and Security Console
- Examining Changes to the Common Security Features
Module 5: Discussing the Vision Story and Common Applications
- Discussing the Vision Corporation Story Elements
- Exploring Geography
Module 6: Configuring Enterprise Structures
- Entering Enterprise Structures
- Defining Legal Jurisdictions and Authorities
- Searching for Legal Entities
Module 7: Configuring General Ledger Components
- Managing Value Sets
- Managing and Publishing Account Hierarchies
- Defining Calendars and Currencies
Module 8: Configuring Ledgers
- Defining Ledgers and Ledger Options
- Mapping Chart of Accounts
- Exploring the GL Balances Cube
- Defining GL Security
Module 9: Configuring Journal Approval
- Describing Approval Management
- Creating Journal Approval Rules
- Configuring Email Notifications
Module 10: Configuring Oracle Fusion Intercompany
- Explaining the Intercompany Features
- Setting Up Intercompany Features
- Running Intercompany Reconciliation and Reporting
Module 11: Configuring Period Close Components
- Opening and Closing Periods
- Managing Revaluations
- Importing Journal Entries
- Reconciling Balances
Module 12: Configuring Financial Reporting
- Describing Financial Reporting Center, Smart View Features and Financial Reporting Studio
- Using the Sunburst Visualization Tool
- Using the Sunburst Visualization Tool
Module 13: General Ledger Options
- Managing Suspense Accounts
- Managing Document and Journal Sequencing
- Managing Auto Post and
Module 14: Introducing Consolidations
- Managing Suspense Accounts and Consolidation Methods
- Exploring the Reporting or Balance Transfer Consolidation Options
- Defining Integration with Oracle Hyperion Financial Management
Module 15: Introducing Budgets
- Describing Budgeting Preparation
- Explaining Integration with Oracle Hyperion Planning
- Loading Data with ADF Desktop Integrator and Oracle Smart View
Oracle Financials Cloud: Enterprise Structures with General Ledger Implementation Ed 3 Course Prerequisites:
- Proficiency in standard financial concepts and practices
- Familiarity with Oracle Financials Cloud services
- Basic knowledge of enterprise structure design
- Experience in implementing Oracle Financials Cloud: General Ledger
- Understanding of Oracle software and technology including database management systems, SQL, PL/SQL.
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!