Oracle Financials Cloud: Financials Reporting
Duration : 4 Days (32 Hours)
Oracle Financials Cloud: Financials Reporting Course Overview:
The Financials Reporting course for Oracle Financials Cloud is designed to introduce users to the platform and equip them with essential skills for creating and managing financial reports. It covers budget management, cost centers, consolidation, end-user-defined calculations, financial statements, and more. The course is suitable for beginners seeking an overview of the platform and those looking to upgrade their financial reporting skills. Upon completion, participants will be proficient in creating and managing accurate financial reports, providing valuable insights into business performance.
- Finance teams and financial controllers
- Finance professionals and auditors
- Individuals responsible for financial management and reporting within their organizations.
Learning Objectives of Oracle Financials Cloud: Financials Reporting:
1. Learn the basics of setting up Journals and Financial Reporting in Oracle Cloud.
2. Understand how to use the Reports Builder to create basic reports.
3. Identify and utilize the components of a Financial Reporting Solution to your advantage.
4. Configure Smart View for reporting, security and integration with other applications.
5. Learn how to create and use custom dimensions and dynamic calculations.
6. Understand the concepts behind data visualization and how to create dashboards.
7. Learn how to manipulate financial data using Financial Consolidations and Close Manager.
8. Develop the skills to create a set of financial reports with minimal manual intervention.
9. Utilize Oracle budgeting and forecasting features for strategic financial planning.
10. Create ad-hoc SQL queries to simplify financial reporting analysis.
Module 1: Oracle Financials Cloud: Financials Reporting Course Overview
- Discuss the Course Schedule and Approach
- Locate Course Resources
- Navigate Oracle Fusion Applications
- Understand the Key Features of Reporting for Financials
- Explain the Vision story
- Describe the Vision chart of accounts
Module 2: Using Infolets and Account Groups
- Understand and Use Infolets
- Describe and Set Up Account Groups
- Understand How Account Groups Work with Infolets
Module 3: Using the Financial Reporting Center with General Ledger
- Describe the Features of the Financial Reporting Center
- Understand the GL Balances Cube
- View an Account Group and Use the Sunburst Visualization Tool from the Financial Reporting Center
- Analyse Data is Smart View
- Create Financial Reports Using the Financial Reporting Studio
- Schedule and Distribute Reports
- Import and export reports and folders of reports
Module 4: Using Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence for Reporting in Financials
- Describe the Components and Key Features of Oracle Transaction BI
- Use BI Composer
- Use Oracle Transactional BI Answers to Create and Edit Analyses, Dashboards, and Views
- Use the Mobile App Designer
- Create a Custom Infolet Using Oracle Transactional BI Objects
Module 5: Using Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher for Reporting in Financials
- Describe the Components and Key Features of Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher
- Understand the Report Customization Options
- Create and Edit Report Layouts using the Layout Editor
- Define Templates Using the Word Template Builde
- Understand and Use the BI Publisher Customization Feature
- Create a New Report Using an Excel Spreadsheet as the Data Source
Module 6: Using Other Reporting Tools
- Understand How to Use the General Accounting Dashboard for Reporting
- Explain the Reports and Analytics Too
- Discuss How to Run Reports from the BI Catelog
- Understand EPM Workspace Books, Batches, and Batch Scheduler
- Explain the Enterprise Scheduler System
Module 7: Appendix A: Around the World of Reporting for Financials
- Run Predefined Reports for Various Subledgers
Oracle Financials Cloud: Financials Reporting Course Prerequisites:
1. Basic understanding of Oracle Cloud Solutions and Web Browser navigation
2. Knowledge in basic understanding of financial reporting
3. Knowledge of database structures, views, and reporting tools
4. Working knowledge of database concepts and SQL
5. Familiarity with Microsoft Excel
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!