Oracle Financials Cloud: New Features for Release 13
Duration : 1 Day (8 Hours)
Oracle Financials Cloud: New Features for Release 13 Course Overview:
The Oracle Financials Cloud: New Features for Release 13 course offers an overview of the latest updates and capabilities in the Oracle Financials Cloud application. It focuses on introducing and configuring new features, including Multi-Orgn, enhancements in Cash Management, and Intercompany Accounting. The course caters to users familiar with basic features of Oracle Financials Cloud, providing in-depth analysis and practical demonstrations to facilitate their understanding of setup, configuration, and usage for transactions and reporting. Through product demonstrations and case studies, attendees gain valuable insights into working with Multi-Org, General Ledger and Subledger Accounting, Cash Management, Receivables & Payables, Fixed Assets, Treasury, and Intercompany Accounting.
- Financial leaders
- Business decision-makers
- Finance operations staff
Additional potential beneficiaries:
- System administrators
Learning Objectives of Oracle Financials Cloud: New Features for Release 13:
1. Understand the purpose of Oracle Financials Cloud and learn how to make best use of the new features in Release 13.
2. Be able to navigate the updated interface and recognize its various components.
3. Become familiar with the new user-friendly tools available to simplify and streamline tasks.
4. Develop an understanding of the new reporting and analytics features that eliminate the need for manual calculations.
5. Learn how to use the improved automatic reconciliation feature and its advanced application in complex financial processes.
6. Apply best practices for effectively managing financial data and creating reports with the upgraded dashboard tool sets.
7. Utilize the new forecasting, budgeting, and financial planning features to make more informed decisions.
8. Generate cost-effective reports with the improved expense tracking feature.
9. Understand the new standards for compliance and the ability to quickly address any audit concerns.
10. Take advantage of the improved security capabilities to protect financial information against malicious activities.
Module 1: Common Technologies and User Experience
- Multi Home Page Support
- Functional Setup Manager
- Applications Security
- Common Financial Features
Module 2: Advanced Collections
- Display On-Account and Unapplied Receipts in the Transactions View
Module 3: Assets
- Alias Support for Key Flexfields in Assets
- Asset Leases
- Automatically Derive Depreciation Expense for Assets
- Payables Invoice Details During Asset Conversions
- Redesigned OTBI Subject Areas for Assets
- Spreadsheet-Based Mass Detail Changes for Assets
Module 4: Bill Management
- Bill Management
Module 5: Budgetary Control
- Budgetary Control Year-End Carry Forward
- Enhanced Budgetary Control Processing and Reporting
- Enhanced Attributes for Budgetary Control – Transactions Real Time Subject Area
- New Budgetary Control – Balances Real Time Subject Area
Module 6: Cash Management
- Enhanced Bank Statement Handling and Reconciliation Features
- Extended Cash Forecasts
- Treasury Management Integration
Module 7: Expenses
- Enhanced Compliance with Entertainment Policies
- Improved Controls for Expedited Expense Reimbursement
- Mobile Expenses Enhancements
- Remittance Advice and Tokenization with Corporate Card Processing
Module 8: General Ledger
- Clearing Accounts Reconciliation
- General Ledger Reporting
- Journal Posting Improvements
Module 9: Payables
- Deferred Expenses
- Duplicate Invoice Check
- Supplier Balance Aging Report
Module 10: Receivables
- Credit Management
- Ability to Settle Tokenized Credit Card Transaction from Third-Party System
- Ability to Unapply Standard Credit Memos from Invoices
- E-Mail Delivery of Statements
Module 11: Subledger Accounting
- Export Accounting Entry View in Spreadsheet
- Subledger Reporting
- Usability Enhancements for Subledger Accounting – Journals Real Time Subject Area
Module 12: Tax
- Enhanced Support for Tax Partner Integration
- Tax Box Allocations
Oracle Financials Cloud: New Features for Release 13 Course Prerequisites:
Participants must have expertise in all the primary Financial Management areas including Receivables, Cost Management, Payables, General Ledger, Fixed Assets and other related areas. Participants should have experience with at least one version of Oracle E-Business Suite Financials and/or experience with Oracle Fusion General Ledger. Participants should have attended the corresponding Oracle Financials Cloud: Implementation Essentials course or have equivalent work experience.
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!