Oracle Financials Cloud Payables Fundamentals
Duration : 2 Days (16 Hours)
Oracle Financials Cloud Payables Fundamentals Course Overview:
The Oracle Financials Cloud Payables Fundamentals course offers an introductory overview of Oracle’s financial and payroll systems. Participants will learn to use various functional areas, including accounts payable, cash disbursements, payment processing, supplier and invoice management. Aimed at those with limited or no experience in Oracle’s Financials Cloud Payables, the course equips learners with essential knowledge and skills to manage financials effectively. By the course’s end, participants will understand the system’s features and processes, enabling them to enter and maintain financial transactions, process payments, manage suppliers, control vendor relationships, generate reports, and more. They will also gain familiarity with integrating Oracle Financials Cloud Payables modules with other Oracle cloud applications for seamless financial data and reporting.
- Finance professionals who are new to the Oracle Payables module.
- Accounts Payable Clerks.
- Accounts Payable Managers.
- Credit Analysts.
- Accounts Payable Administrators.
- Professionals with experience in managing AP processes and understanding Payables transactions.
- Individuals seeking to increase their knowledge of Oracle software and improve their skills in processing complex invoices and managing vendor relationships.
Learning Objectives of Oracle Financials Cloud Payables Fundamentals:
The Oracle Financials Cloud Payables Fundamentals Training covers various aspects of using Oracle’s financial management cloud-based applications. Participants will learn how to perform tasks like setting up suppliers and accounts, creating invoices and invoice payments, and accessing transaction data using robust reporting features. The training will also teach troubleshooting techniques, payment method configuration, cash requirements setup, and internal controls configuration. Participants will be equipped with the knowledge to utilize global payables management tools for remittance, check payments, and currency translation. Additionally, the training focuses on financial performance and reporting, including analyzing payment terms’ impact, handling sales tax, monitoring budgets and expenses, and understanding document attachments.
Module 1: Procure to Pay Process
- Key areas in procure to pay process
- Business units positioning in procure to pay flow
- Service provider model
Module 2: Payables Process
- Describe payables process flow
- Key areas in payables process
- Payables integration points
Module 3: Suppliers
- Define supplier and supplier sites
- Manage procurement agents
Module 4: Invoices
- Overview of invoicing process
- Invoice workbench structure
- Invoice distribution methods
- Invoice validation
- Understanding invoice approval
- Apply and release holds
Module 5: Payments
- Payments overview
- Setting up payments
- Payment processing options
- Review and adjust payments
- Create, apply and release holds on prepayments
Module 6: Witholding Tax
- Witholding tax process
- Witholding tax options
- Create witholding tax invoices
- Process automatic witholding tax invoices
Module 7: Payables Reporting
- Overview of Standard Reports
- Overview of ad-hoc reports using OTBI
- Overview of BI Publisher
Oracle Financials Cloud Payables Fundamentals Course Prerequisites:
There are no prerequisites for this Oracle Financials Cloud Payables Fundamentals Training, though basic knowledge of Finance and Accounting may be beneficial.
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!