Oracle GRC Controls Suite Fundamentals Ver. 8.6/7.3.3/5.5.1
Duration : 3 Days (24 Hours)
Oracle GRC Controls Suite Fundamentals Ver. 8.6/7.3.3/5.5.1 Course Overview:
The Oracle GRC (Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance) Controls Suite Fundamentals certification verifies proficiency in Oracle’s integrated applications designed to manage risk, improve controls, increase business insight, and optimize performance. It includes iterative updates in versions 8.6/7.3.3/5.5.1 with extended functionalities. This certification validates skills in areas such as access control, configuration, transaction controls, and preventive controls. Industries use it to standardize and automate GRC processes to identify and mitigate risks, maintain regulatory compliance across enterprise applications. It reduces the time and costs associated with risk management and regulatory compliance, while providing a framework for improved decision making and operational effectiveness.
• Oracle GRC suite administrators
• IT professionals dealing with Oracle applications
• Compliance officers and auditors
• Risk management professionals
• Financial and operational managers
• Users looking to improve their Oracle GRC tool proficiency
• Consultants aiming to broaden their understanding of Oracle GRC Controls Suite.
Learning Objectives of Oracle GRC Controls Suite Fundamentals Ver. 8.6/7.3.3/5.5.1:
The learning objectives of the Oracle GRC Controls Suite Fundamentals course focus on imparting detailed knowledge and proficiency in the configuration, implementation, and usage of the Oracle Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) Control Suite. Participants should expect to gain a thorough understanding of the suite’s integrated modules, including Preventive and Detective Controls, GRC Intelligence, and Enterprise GRC Manager.
Additional goals of the course include:
- Developing the ability to design and implement a comprehensive GRC strategy incorporating these tools.
- Understanding how to utilize the suite to ensure compliance with relevant regulations and standards.
- Learning to leverage the software to manage and mitigate business risks effectively.
By the end of the course, participants should be well-equipped with the knowledge and skills to effectively implement GRC practices using the Oracle GRC Controls Suite, making informed decisions, and ensuring compliance and risk management within their organization.
Module 1: Introduction to the Oracle Governance, Risk Compliance Controls Suite
- About Governance, Risk and Compliance Controls
- Oracle Solutions for GRC
- GRC Architecture
- GRC Components
- Continuous Controls Monitoring Overview
- Access to GRC Applications
- CCM module(Access and Transaction Governor) – Common Features
- AACG, TCG, CCG, PCG
Module 2: Continuous Controls Monitoring
- Application Navigation
- Viewing the Home Page
- GRC Controls Navigation
- Continuous Control Monitoring Workflow
- Continuous Controls Management
- Results Management
- GRC Security
Module 3: Applications Access Controls Governor Overview
- AACG Overview
- Access Control Life Cycle
- Access Points
- Segregation-of-duties Conflicts
- Environment Setup and AACG Implementation
- Multi-Platform and Cross-Platform Support
- Implementation Approach Overview and Flow
Module 4: AACG Configuration Planning and Installation
- Application Configuration
- Configuration Planning
- Defining Data Sources
- Manage Application Data
- Run Synchronization
- Defining Notification Schedules
- Notification Configuration
Module 5: AACG Models and Control Planning and Setup
- Planning Overview
- Models & Controls Overview and Workflow
- Creating/Importing Access Models
- E Business Suite Access & SOD Challenges
- PeopleSoft Authorization Mode
- Fusion Authorization Mode
- Manage Entitlements
- Model Analysis Flow
Module 6: Remediation
- Application Access Controls Governor Remediation Steps
- Focus on Areas with the Highest Risk, Priority, and Volume
- On-Line Views to Analyze Incidents
- Reports and Extracts to Analyze Incidents
- Assign Incidents to Business Owners
- Utilize Corporate Change-Tracking Process
- Remediation Plan
- Changes to Business System
Module 7: Manage Access Approvals
- Manage Access Approvals
- Conflict Management
- Order of Priority
- Manage Notification Configuration
- Responding To Notifications
- Manage Access Approval
- Administer Access Approvals History
Module 8: 8 AACG Reporting
- Reporting Overview
- Contextual Reporting for Control Summary
- Contextual Reporting for Incident Results
- CCM Control Management Reports
- CCM Result Management Reports
- Reporting File Types
- Manage Report Parameters
Oracle GRC Controls Suite Fundamentals Ver. 8.6/7.3.3/5.5.1 Course Prerequisites:
• Basic knowledge in IT and computer systems
• Familiarity with Oracle products and services
• Understanding of governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) concepts
• Prior experience with database management
• Awareness of enterprise risk management frameworks
• Experience in Oracle GRC controls suite implementation is preferred.
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!