Oracle HCM Cloud: Global Human Resources
Duration : 4 Days (32 Hours)
Oracle HCM Cloud: Global Human Resources Course Overview:
The Oracle HCM Cloud: Global Human Resources online course is tailored to empower HR professionals with comprehensive knowledge of the Oracle Human Resources Cloud (HCM) platform. Focused on Oracle’s tools and applications for worldwide HR processes, including recruiting, onboarding, performance management, and workforce analytics, the course offers an overview of Oracle HCM and delves into process insights and user interface customization. Participants learn to harness new global HCM tools for enhanced workforce insights and delve into advanced analytics and reporting, enabling informed decision-making regarding workforce trends. Upon completion, HR professionals will adeptly apply Oracle HCM knowledge to optimize daily HR operations and foster high-performing global organizations.
- Large Multinational Companies
- Human Resources Professionals
- HR Department Personnel
- Human Capital Management Consultants
- Talent Management Specialists
- International Business Managers
- Compliance Officers
- HRIS Administrators
- Change Management Specialists
- Training Coordinators
- Business Process Owners
- Global Project Managers
Learning Objectives of Oracle HCM Cloud: Global Human Resources:
1. Understand the core elements of Oracle HCM Cloud applications, including the Global Human Resources module.
2. Learn how to use the Oracle HCM Global Human Resources module to manage organizational structures, define and track people’s organizations and positions, manage employee and manager payroll, control workforce assignment structures, and maintain employment information.
3. Become familiar with the administration functions that allow users to configure the Global Human Resources module using components like security, profile management, and performance management setup.
4. Learn how to use features and tools like Cloud Connector, Mass Update, and Global People Search.
5. Gain insights into workforce analytics, and how to use reporting tools like the Oracle HCM Cloud Reporting tool to generate reports.
6. Understand how to use the Global Human Resources module to comply with global regulatory requirements.
Module 1: Introduction to Oracle HCM
- Oracle Human Capital Management Overview
- Global Human Resources in Oracle HCM
- HR and Payroll Country Extensions
- Language Support and Localization
Module 2: Oracle Fusion Applications UI and Navigation
- Navigating the Oracle Fusion Applications User Interface (UI)
- Home Page Springboard and Infolet Page
- Using the Navigator Menu for Quick Access
- Settings and Actions for Personalization
Module 3: Functional Setup using Functional Setup Manager
- Introduction to Functional Setup Manager
- Enabling Offerings for Initial Use
- Job Roles with Functional Setups User Permissions
- Configuring Offerings and Implementing Projects
Module 4: Enterprise Structures Configuration
- Establishing Enterprise Structures Using the Enterprise Structure Configurator (ESC)
- Setting Up Individual and Multiple Enterprise Structures
- Creating and Managing Legal Entities
- Managing Business Units, Reference Data Sets, and Common Sets
Module 5: Legal Entity Management and HCM Information
- Managing Legal Entity HCM Information
- Establishing Legal Jurisdictions and Reporting Units
- Geography Setup and Validation
- File-Based Data Import Process
Module 6: Jobs and Positions Setup
- Defining Job and Position Structures
- Creating and Managing Grades, Grade Rates, and Ladders
- Configuring Salary Basis and Compensation Details
- Position Management and Lookups
Module 7: Workforce Profiles and Management
- Managing Workforce Records, Availability, and Personal Information
- Worker, Person, and Assignment Number Generation
- Position and Employee-Manager Relationships
- Directory, Person Spotlight, and Keywords
Module 8: Workforce Lifecycle Processes
- Hiring, Promoting, Transferring, and Terminating Workers
- Managing Mass Updates and Direct Reports
- Handling Employment Model and Workday Information
- Line Manager and Worker Self Service Features
Module 9: Security Overview and Role Types
- Types of Roles in Oracle Application Security
- Functional Privileges by Job Role
- Security Considerations in Oracle HCM
- Managing User Permissions and Data Access
Oracle HCM Cloud: Global Human Resources Course Prerequisites:
There are no formal prerequisites for taking Oracle HCM Cloud: Global Human Resources Training. However, knowledge of cloud computing, core Human Resources processes and practices, and working with web-based applications will provide helpful background knowledge when taking this course.
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!