Oracle HCM Cloud: Introduction to Configuration for Talent Acquisition
Duration : 1 Day (8 Hours)
Oracle HCM Cloud: Introduction to Configuration for Talent Acquisition Course Overview:
The Oracle HCM Cloud: Introduction to Configuration for Talent Acquisition course is designed to empower participants with the skills to configure and customize Oracle HCM Cloud for recruitment and onboarding activities. Participants will explore features like employee onboarding, job matching, and social recruiting, and learn to leverage Oracle HCM Cloud’s built-in best practices. By the end of the course, participants will be able to optimize their organization’s hiring process, ensure compliance with laws and regulations, and tailor the product to meet their specific talent acquisition needs.
- Business Managers: Those responsible for overseeing talent acquisition and recruitment processes within their organization and interested in leveraging Oracle HCM Cloud Solutions to optimize talent acquisition strategies.
- HR Professionals: HR personnel involved in talent acquisition, recruitment, and hiring processes, who wish to learn how to configure and manage Oracle HCM Cloud Solutions for talent acquisition.
- System Administrators: IT professionals responsible for setting up and managing the Oracle HCM Cloud Solutions platform to support talent acquisition activities within the organization.
Learning Objectives of Oracle HCM Cloud: Introduction to Configuration for Talent Acquisition:
1. Identify and implement the different components of Oracle HCM Cloud for Talent Acquisition.
2. Understand the foundation for configuration by exploring fundamental concepts and terminology.
3. Analyze requirements and map to system configuration and support strategies.
4. Describe the steps involved in the configuration process.
5. Use appropriate tools, techniques and best practices for system configuration and testing.
6. Delineate the impact of configurations on the end user experience.
7. Develop effective communication strategies for the business and to inform stakeholders.
Module 1: Configuration Overview
- Administrator Access
- Menu Bar
- Taleo Configuration Settings
- Color Themes
- Welcome Center
- Access Customer Support
- Access Oracle Customer Connect
- Oracle Partner Network
Module 2: Organizational Management
- Organizations, Locations, and Job Fields
- Examples of Contextualization
- OLF Parent-Child Relationships
- Accessing SmartOrg Administration
- Operation Mode
Module 3: User Management
- User Types
- User Type Permissions
- User Accrounts
Module 4: Group Management
- User Groups
- Candidate Pool Segmentation
- Personal Coverage Area
Module 5: Central Configuration – Security
- Sign In and User Account Security
- Password Settings
- Secutity Questions and Message Templates
- Legal Agreements
Oracle HCM Cloud: Introduction to Configuration for Talent Acquisition Course Prerequisites:
The course does not have any prerequisites. However, it is beneficial if the learners have some fundamental knowledge in HR and understanding of Oracle Cloud and the applications used.
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!