Oracle HCM Cloud: Learning
Duration : 3 Days (24 Hours)
Oracle HCM Cloud: Learning Course Overview:
The Oracle HCM Cloud: Learning certification validates expertise in Oracle’s Human Capital Management Cloud learning solutions, covering talent management, learning management, and workforce management. It is essential for industries seeking to maximize employee engagement, streamline processes, and enhance decision-making with Oracle’s advanced functionality. Businesses use this certification to automate HR tasks, align the workforce with corporate goals, and effectively manage talent. Professionals with this certification gain a deep understanding of HR best practices, making them invaluable for companies looking to elevate their HR capabilities and boost productivity using Oracle’s HCM Cloud.
• HR professionals seeking to enhance their skills
• Managers wanting to leverage technology for HR tasks
• Business leaders interested in digital HR solutions
• IT experts planning to specialize in HR tech solutions
• Oracle consultants aiming to expand their product knowledge
Learning Objectives of Oracle HCM Cloud: Learning:
The learning objectives of the Oracle HCM Cloud: Learning course include gaining a proficient understanding of the application’s capabilities and features. Students will learn how to efficiently navigate the system, manage and schedule learning programs, and understand configuration options. They will also gain knowledge on creating, administering, and managing courses, course catalogs, and learning plans. The course will equip students with the ability to use reporting and analytic tools to analyze learning consumption and effectiveness. The primary aim of this course is to enable participants to effectively implement, manage, and leverage all features of Oracle HCM Cloud Learning for their organization’s benefit.
Module 1: Learning Overview
Module 2: Setup Tasks
Module 3: Access Control and Access Groups
Module 4: Catalogs and Learning Items
Module 5: Catalog Resources
Module 6: Traditional Instructor-Led Training
Module 7: Virtual Instructor-Led Training
Module 8: Requests and Assignments
Module 9: Approvals, Waitlists, and Managing Learners
Module 10: Initiatives and Advanced Assignment Rules
Module 11: Specializations
Module 12: Learning Outcomes and Prerequisites
Module 13: Questionnaires
Module 14: Assessments and Evaluations
Module 15: Self-Service Videos and Tutorials
Module 16: Communities
Module 17: Contextual Learning
Module 18: HCM Data Loader (Appendix)
Oracle HCM Cloud: Learning Course Prerequisites:
- Working knowledge of Oracle HCM Cloud applications
- Understanding of business processes in human capital management
- Basic IT skills
- Familiarity with Oracle’s Unified Method (OUM) and Application Implementation Method (AIM)
- Prior experience in using or implementing any cloud-based ERP system.
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!