Oracle Identity Governance 12c: Essentials Ed 1
Duration : 5 Days (40 Hours)
Oracle Identity Governance 12c: Essentials Ed 1 Course Overview:
The Oracle Access Management 12c Administration Essentials course is designed to equip administrators with a comprehensive understanding of access control fundamentals in Oracle Access Management 12c. Participants will receive a thorough overview of the Oracle Access Management 12c architecture, its components, deployment considerations, and best practices. By the end of the course, administrators will have a solid grasp of the functional modules in Oracle Access Management 12c, enabling them to effectively plan and deploy the environment. They will also gain expertise in configuring various security controls, such as authentication methods, access policies, authorization rules, and audit trails. Additionally, the course covers user account management, troubleshooting, and maintenance of Oracle Access Management 12c, ensuring administrators are well-prepared to manage and optimize the access control system.
- IT professionals involved in Oracle database management and security
- System administrators focusing on identity governance
- Enterprise architects planning Oracle security architecture
- Information security experts interested in Oracle solutions
- Experienced Oracle SOA Suite developers
- IT consultants familiarizing with Oracle’s identity governance capabilities
Learning Objectives of Oracle Identity Governance 12c: Essentials Ed 1:
The course aims to provide participants with a comprehensive understanding of the Oracle Identity Governance Suite. Upon completion of the course, learners should be able to:
- Installation and Configuration: Learn how to install, configure, and effectively manage Oracle Identity Governance 12c.
- Key Features and Benefits: Understand the key features, functionalities, and benefits of the Oracle Identity Governance Suite.
- Architecture and Deployment: Gain insights into the suite’s architecture and considerations for deploying Oracle Identity Governance.
- Identity Lifecycle Management: Acquire the skills to create and manage the entire identity lifecycle within the Oracle Identity Governance 12c.
- Connectors and Reconciliation: Learn how to configure connectors and reconciliation processes to ensure accurate identity data.
- Access Policies Implementation: Understand how to implement access policies to enforce security and compliance measures.
- Approval and Certification Processes: Familiarize yourself with the approval and certification processes, ensuring proper authorization and validation.
- Business Identity Management: Effectively utilize Oracle Identity Governance 12c to meet business identity management requirements.
By the end of the course, participants should have a practical understanding of how to use Oracle Identity Governance 12c to manage identities, ensure compliance, and enforce security measures, thereby meeting the identity management needs of their organization.
Module 1: Introducing Oracle Identity Governance 12c
- Product Overview
- Managing Users, User Entities, and Resources
- Handling Reconciliation Workflows
- Managing Security, Reports, and Tools
- Deploying Configurations
- Integrating Oracle Identity Manager
Module 2: Understanding Identity Management and Identity Governance
- Identity Management
- Identity Governance
- Oracle Identity Management Products
- Oracle Identity Manager Architecture
- Oracle Identity Manager Offerings
Module 3: Launching Oracle Identity Manager
- Oracle WebLogic Server, Oracle Identity Governance Server, and Oracle SOA Server Overview and comparison
- Oracle Identity Governance Interfaces
- Oracle SOA Interfaces
Module 4: Understanding Organizations, Roles, and Users
- Oracle Identity Governance Users
- Identity Governance Organizations, Roles, and Entity Relationships
- Bulk Load Utility
- Customizing and Saving Searches
Module 5: Onboarding Applications
- Oracle Identity Governance Connectors
- Using Oracle Identity Governance Connectors: Setup
- Application Templates
- Bulk Loading Applications using Application Templates
Module 6: Understanding Application Instances
- Application Instances
Module 7: Using the Access Request Catalog
- Access Request Catalog
- Managing the Access Request Catalog
Module 8: Understanding Policy-Based Provisioning
- Resources: Overview
- Assigning Resources: Overview
- Provisioning Resources: Overview
Module 9: Understanding Advanced Request Functionality
- Understanding Requests
- Understanding SOA Composites
- Understanding Approval Policies
Module 10: Understanding Application Instances for Disconnected Resources
- Application Instances
- Disconnected Resources
Module 11: Understanding Reconciliation
- Reconciliation and Provisioning Reconciliation and Provisioning
- Authoritative and Account Reconciliation
- Access Policy Harvesting
Module 12: Understanding Oracle Identity Governance Security
- Comparing Authorization and Authentication
- Understanding Authorization Policies and Administrative Roles
Module 13: Managing Reports
- Types of Reports
- Configuring Oracle BI Publisher
- Creating Reports
Module 14: Understanding Identity Auditor
- Introducing Certification
- Certification Best Practices
- Certification Concepts
- Configuring Certifications
- Managing Certification Definitions
- Understanding Risk Summaries
- Understanding Closed-Loop Remediation
- Creating Certification Reports
Module 15: Understanding Identity Audit (IDA)
- Segregation of Duties (SoD): Overview
- SoD: Best Practices
- SoD: Workflows
- SoD: Components
- SoD: Authorization
- SoD: Analytics
- SoD: Role Audits
- SoD: Role Approvals
Module 16: Transferring Oracle Identity Manager Configurations
- Deployment Manager Overview
- Sandbox Overview
Module 17: Customizing Oracle Identity Manager
- Oracle Identity Manager Interfaces
- Customizing an Interface
Module 18: Integrating the Oracle Identity Governance Suite
- Oracle Identity Governance Suite
- Integrating the Oracle Identity Governance Suite
Oracle Identity Governance 12c: Essentials Ed 1 Course Prerequisites:
• Basic understanding of RDBMS, XML and Web Services concepts
• Familiarity with Oracle Database 12c
• Knowledge of Java EE configuration and deployment
• Proficiency in administering Oracle WebLogic Server
• Exposure to Oracle Fusion Middleware (especially Oracle WebLogic Server)
• Prior experience in Identity Management concepts.
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!