Oracle NetSuite CRM Sales
Duration : 3 Days (24 Hours)
Oracle NetSuite CRM Sales Course Overview:
The Oracle NetSuite CRM Sales course is an online training program aimed at enhancing the effectiveness of sales professionals. It covers various topics, including building customer-centric sales processes, lead and prospect management, utilizing automated processes to optimize sales activities, and analyzing and reporting sales performance.
Additionally, the course offers insights into CRM technologies, sales best practices, and successful strategies for improving sales performance. By completing this training, sales professionals can better manage sales processes, analyze performance data, and improve their ability to close deals. The course also emphasizes the importance of secure information management and enhancing customer relationship marketing.
- Sales representatives
- Customer service agents
- Sales managers
- Commerce professionals
- Senior executives
- Budget managers
- Product owners
Learning Objectives of Oracle NetSuite CRM Sales:
1. Mastering the implementation and execution of NetSuite’s Professional Edition CRM.
2. Understanding the NetSuite workflow, including how to add contacts, launch campaigns, define and implement custom fields, and manage leads and opportunities.
3. Learning to turn leads and opportunities into closed sales.
4. Determining how to use the suite analyser to produce leads and opportunities.
5. Building an understanding of how to optimize service and support, track customer correspondence, and assess customer updates by leveraging the collaboration features.
6. Becoming adept at developing topics and content for marketing campaigns and materials.
7. Examining data with NetSuite reporting, such as dashboards, worksheets, and analytics.
8. Exploring specialized topics, including analytics, campaigns, forms, customization options, and Mobile Account Management.
Module 1: Introduction to Oracle NetSuite Sales
- Overview of Oracle NetSuite Sales
- Key features and benefits of Oracle NetSuite Sales
- Target audience for Oracle NetSuite Sales
Module 2: Managing Customers in Oracle NetSuite Sales
- Creating customer records
- Viewing customer transactions
- Managing customer data and preferences
Module 3: Sales Order Management in Oracle NetSuite Sales
- Real-time access to prospect, customer, opportunity, and order records
- Managing opportunities and the sales pipeline
- Converting opportunities into quotes and sales orders
Module 4: Quote and Order Management in Oracle NetSuite Sales
- Converting quotes into approved sales orders
- Automated processing with back-end financials
- Accelerating order management with online approval and automated workflows
Module 5: Product Management and Pricing in Oracle NetSuite Sales
- Setting up products
- Pricing and discounting
- Automated tax and shipping-rate calculations
Module 6: Sales Forecasting and Reporting in Oracle NetSuite Sales
- Sales forecasting and quota management
- Identifying opportunities, quotes, and estimates
- Probability-based forecasting
- Analyzing actual sales and recurring revenue
Module 7: Reporting and Analytics in Oracle NetSuite Sales
- Real-time dashboards for sales insights
- Accessing sales goals and performance metrics
Oracle NetSuite CRM Sales Course Prerequisites:
Oracle NetSuite CRM Sales Training does not have any specific prerequisites. However, a basic understanding of customer relationship management (CRM) systems and a working knowledge of the computer system are beneficial.
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!