Oracle Sales Cloud: Analytics
Duration : 3 Days (24 Hours)
Oracle Sales Cloud: Analytics Course Overview:
The Oracle Sales Cloud: Analytics certification validates expertise in implementing, configuring, and managing Oracle Sales Cloud Analytics solutions. It equips professionals with advanced analytics tools to turn data into actionable insights, enabling industries to make informed decisions, forecast trends, and drive sales strategy for enhanced profitability and growth.
- Oracle Sales Cloud users seeking to enhance their understanding of analytics.
- IT professionals working with Oracle Sales Cloud.
- Sales managers looking for an efficient way to track and analyze their team’s performance.
- Business analysts looking to improve sales data interpretation skills.
- Training managers seeking to upskill their Oracle Sales Cloud teams.
Learning Objectives of Oracle Sales Cloud: Analytics:
The Oracle Sales Cloud: Analytics course learning objectives include:
- Understanding the fundamental concepts of Oracle Sales Cloud Analytics.
- Learning how to navigate the analytics interface.
- Creating, customizing, and managing reports and dashboards.
- Interpreting data to make informed decisions.
- Integrating sales cloud analytics with other Oracle applications and services.
- Leveraging advanced analytic capabilities to assess and improve sales performance.
Module 1: Analytics Overview
- Analyses and reports
- Subject areas, dimensions, facts, and measures
- Multiple subject areas
- BI Composer and BI Answers
- BI Catalog
Module 2: Filters and Variables
- Inline filter
- Named filter
- Selection steps
- Groups and hierarchies
Module 3: Formatting Data
- Tables, graphs, and gauges
- Compound layouts
- Pareto charts
- Pivot tables
- Conditional formatting
- Historical trending
Module 4: Displaying Data
- Analytic subtabs: object landing pages and object detail pages
Module 5: Managing Reports
- Scheduling and distribution
- Analytic access and security
Module 6: Report Navigation
- Action Links
Oracle Sales Cloud: Analytics Course Prerequisites:
- Proficiency in Oracle Sales Cloud applications
- Basic understanding of relational database management systems (RDBMS)
- Knowledge in Oracle Business Intelligence (BI) applications
- Familiarity with sales processes and CRM solutions
- Experience with SQL and data analytics tools
- Completion of Oracle Sales Cloud: Application Implementation training.
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!