Oracle Sales Cloud: Customer Data Management
Duration : 3 Days (24 Hours)
Oracle Sales Cloud: Customer Data Management Course Overview:
The Oracle Sales Cloud: Customer Data Management certification validates proficiency in managing and optimizing customer data within Oracle Sales Cloud. This certification is crucial for industries seeking to ensure accurate and consistent customer information, streamline processes, and drive sales efficiency by leveraging Oracle Customer Data Management (CDM) Cloud Service.
• Sales professionals seeking efficient client data solutions
• CRM managers needing Oracle-specific training
• IT professionals specializing in cloud services
• Business analysts focusing on customer data
• Decision-makers looking to improve data management
Learning Objectives of Oracle Sales Cloud: Customer Data Management:
The learning objectives of the Oracle Sales Cloud: Customer Data Management course are to broaden the learners’ understanding of Customer Data Management (CDM), essential for maintaining clean and accurate customer data. The participants will learn about the variety of tools provided by Oracle Sales Cloud, including how to unify, de-duplicate, and cleanse data consistently across the enterprise. They will gain knowledge on the CDM’s features and benefits, setting up and managing CDM, using data enrichment, and leverage customer hub. Ultimately, the aim is to equip learners with the skills to manage customer data effectively, optimize customer relationships, and enhance sales performance.
Module 1: Overview
- Master data management and governance
- Customer data management
- Data cleansing, validation, and standardization
- Deduplication: duplicate identification and duplicate resolution
- Data enrichment
- Party model
Module 2: Architecture
- Oracle Enterprise Data Quality (EDQ) Cloud Service
- Oracle Data and Insight Cloud Service (DaaS)
- Address Verification Cloud Service (AV)
- Installation and configuration options
Module 3: Tasks and processing
- Address cleansing, verification, and configuration
- Duplicate identification and match configuration
- Duplicate resolution and configuration
- Merge, automerge, and overrides
- Data enrichment and configuration
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
Module 4: Monitoring Data Quality
- View profile history and audit configuration
Oracle Sales Cloud: Customer Data Management Course Prerequisites:
• Familiarity with Oracle Sales Cloud services
• Understanding of Oracle Fusion Middleware solutions
• Knowledge of Customer Data Management modules
• Experience in CRM software applications
• Basic IT skills
• Prior experience in customer data analysis
• Conceptual knowledge of cloud technologies.
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!