Oracle Sales Cloud: Import and Export
Duration : 2 Days (16 Hours)
Oracle Sales Cloud: Import and Export Course Overview:
The Oracle Sales Cloud: Import and Export certification validates expertise in efficiently managing data import/export operations within Oracle Sales Cloud. This certification is essential for industries that heavily rely on Oracle Sales Cloud, enabling them to optimize features, streamline data integration, and enhance business processes and decision-making.
- Sales team members who use Oracle Sales Cloud in their processes.
- IT professionals responsible for implementing or maintaining Oracle Sales Cloud.
- Business analysts looking to understand data handling in Oracle Sales Cloud.
- Training coordinators in organizations that use Oracle Sales Cloud.
- Oracle Sales Cloud administrators seeking advanced skills.
Learning Objectives of Oracle Sales Cloud: Import and Export:
The learning objectives of the Oracle Sales Cloud: Import and Export course are primarily designed to equip participants with the knowledge and skills needed to effectively import and export data within the Oracle Sales Cloud system. Participants will learn to utilize the application’s robust data management features, understanding how to plan data imports and exports, prepare data files, manage data quality and troubleshoot data issues. In order to enhance critical thinking and problem-solving skills, the course provides a hands-on practical approach to execute real-world data import/export scenarios. The course will also navigate through key features, tools, and programming interfaces available for managing data in Oracle Sales Cloud.
Module 1: Importing Data
- Import macros
- Simplified Import
- File-Based Import
- Import Management
- Source System References and unique record identifiers
- Source files and import jobs
Module 2: Mappings
- Oracle supplied templates
- Runtime mappings
- Reusable mappings
- Auto mapping
Module 3: Import custom objects
- Enabling custom objects for import
Module 4: Exporting data
- Bulk export
- File-Based export
- Export Management
Module 5: Recommended Practices
- Common data issues
Oracle Sales Cloud: Import and Export Course Prerequisites:
• Knowledge in Oracle Sales Cloud Navigation
• Prior experience in application implementation
• Familiarity with application composer
• Understanding of Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF)
• Skills in CRM, including sales and service functionalities
• Knowledge in data import/export management activities
• Experience in using Oracle Fusion Functional Setup Manager.
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!