Oracle Service Bus 11g: Design & Integrate Services
Duration : 3 Days (24 Hours)
Oracle Service Bus 11g: Design & Integrate Services Course Overview:
The Oracle Service Bus 11g: Design & Integrate Services course provides a foundational understanding of Oracle Service Bus 11g, enabling participants to design and integrate services. Geared towards application developers and IT professionals, the course covers service-oriented architecture, messaging, transformation, and message routing, with hands-on labs for practical experience. Topics include configuring service components, creating proxy services, utilizing messaging, transformations, SQL Service Data Objects (SDOs), rule sets, routing rules, resource groups, connections, and security. Upon completion, attendees will be equipped to leverage Oracle Service Bus 11g features for designing and integrating services effectively.
- IT Professionals: Individuals working in the IT industry with a focus on service-oriented applications and integration solutions.
- System Administrators: Professionals responsible for managing and maintaining Oracle Service Bus deployments.
- Integration Developers: Developers involved in creating and integrating services using Oracle Service Bus.
Learning Objectives of Oracle Service Bus 11g: Design & Integrate Services:
1. Get acquainted with concepts related to design and integration of services using Oracle Service Bus 11g.
2. Learn how to create and use interface definitions.
3. Develop, debug and test proxy services.
4. Set up and configure Publish/Subscribe Messaging.
5. Understand various service orchestration and routing techniques.
6. Design fault and SLA Policies.
7. Manage security and authentication.
8. Monitor and manage OSB services.
9. Enhance OSB services with xml mediations.
10. Migrate the OSB configuration using Enterprise Manager.
Module 1: Introduction to Oracle Service Bus
- Introducing the Service Oriented Architecture
- Describing the Oracle Service Bus Architecture
- Introducing the Role of Oracle Service Bus
Module 2: Message Flow
- Introducing the Oracle Service Bus Resources
- Explaining the Message Context Model and the Message Context Variables
- Understanding the Message Flow and the Nodes/Elements of a Message Flow
Module 3: Message Flow Actions
- Describing the Communication Actions You Can Add to a Route or a Stage in a Message Flow
- Describing the Flow Control Action You Can Add to a Route or a Stage in a Message Flow
- Describing the Message Processing Actions You Can Add to a Stage in a Message Flow
- Describing the Reporting Actions You Can Add to a Stage in a Message Flow
- Using XQuery Mapping and Transformations
Module 4: Message Flow Best Practices
- Introducing Split-Joins
- Describing the Concept of Dynamic Routing
Module 5: Transports in Oracle Service Bus
- Describing Oracle SOA Suite Transport (SOA-DIRECT)
- Describing JCA Transport
- Describing Representational State Transfer (REST)
Module 6: Debugging with Oracle Service Bus
- Describing and Configuring Error Handling in Oracle Service Bus
- Configuring Validation in Oracle Service Bus
- Explaining the Usage of the Reporting Action
Module 7: Introduction to Oracle Service Bus Security
- Introducing Oracle Service Bus Security
- Securing OSB with OWSM
- Introducing Message Level Security
Oracle Service Bus 11g: Design & Integrate Services Course Prerequisites:
The Oracle Service Bus 11g: Design and Integrate Services training course does not have any formal prerequisites. However, to make the most of the training and fully understand the concepts covered, participants should have certain knowledge and experience, including:
- Working Knowledge of XML, Java, and Web Services: Understanding XML and Java is crucial for comprehending the concepts of service-oriented architecture and web services, which are central to Oracle Service Bus.
- Prior Experience with ESB Technologies: Having prior experience working with Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) technologies like ServiceMix, WSO2, or MuleSoft will provide a solid foundation for understanding Oracle Service Bus and its functionalities.
- Basic Understanding of JMS and SOA Technologies: Familiarity with Java Message Service (JMS) and Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) technologies like BPEL and Mediator will aid in grasping the integration and messaging concepts covered in the training.
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!