Oracle Session Delivery Manager Operation and Configuration Ed 2
Duration : 3 Days (24 Hours)
Oracle Session Delivery Manager Operation and Configuration Ed 2 Course Overview:
The Oracle Session Delivery Manager Operation and Configuration Ed 2 certification covers extensive knowledge of operating, administering, and maintaining Oracle’s Session Delivery Manager. It enables professionals to deploy, manage, and troubleshoot Oracle Communication SBCs effectively. The certification includes understanding the role of Session Delivery Manager in a telecommunications network, implementing security measures, and optimizing system performance. Professionals use this certification to demonstrate their expertise in managing Network Address Translations, media repair policies, and other critical aspects. Industries leverage this proficiency to build reliable network infrastructure, enhance system security, and improve overall communication services.
- Network engineers
- Telecommunication system administrators
- IT professionals responsible for managing telephony systems
- Software developers and consultants working with Oracle session delivery software
- IT professionals interested in learning about Oracle’s telecommunications solutions
- Technical employees seeking to improve their understanding of Oracle network management tools.
Learning Objectives of Oracle Session Delivery Manager Operation and Configuration Ed 2:
The learning objectives of the Oracle Session Delivery Manager Operation and Configuration Ed 2 course are:
- Understand the architecture, functionality, and components of Oracle Session Delivery Manager.
- Configure, manage, and troubleshoot Oracle Session Delivery Manager under various circumstances.
- Gain comprehensive knowledge about Session Delivery Manager deployment, usage, and maintenance.
- Conduct administrative tasks such as creating and managing user accounts, auditing system usage, and backing up and restoring data.
- Develop proficiency in operating and configuring Oracle Session Delivery Manager, enabling effective management and optimization of telecommunications solutions.
Module 1: SDM Architecture
Module 2: SDM Applications and Features
Module 3: Installation Procedure
Module 4: Getting Started
- Adding a Managed Device
- Adding a Work Order
- Initial Settings
- Setup Procedure
- Software Upgrade
Module 5: Element Manager
- Element Manager
- Configuration Manager
- Fault Manager
- Configuration Archive
Module 6: Route Manager
Module 7: Report Manager
Module 8: Applications Orchestrator
Oracle Session Delivery Manager Operation and Configuration Ed 2 Course Prerequisites:
• Be familiar with Oracle Communications Session Delivery Manager
• Understand the basics of IP networking, Session Initiation Protocol(SIP), and Voice over IP (VoIP)
• Experience with Oracle Communications Session Border Controller
• Knowledge of Oracle Communications Operations Monitor
• Practical skills in enterprise communications networks and services.
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!