Oracle WebCenter Sites 11g: Architecture Ed 2
Duration : 2 Days (16 Hours)
Oracle WebCenter Sites 11g: Architecture Ed 2 Course Overview:
The Oracle WebCenter Sites 11g: Architecture Ed 2 course offers a comprehensive exploration of the design and planning aspects of the Oracle WebCenter Sites platform infrastructure. Aimed at IT professionals and implementers, the course highlights server types, their characteristics, and their integration into the application environment, with a focus on supporting scalability, availability, and reliability.
Key architectural principles covered in the course include establishing standardized environments, sizing and scalability considerations, distributed processing, best practices for high availability, automatic failover and recovery, thread processing in distributed environments, hosted architect models, application environment security, backup and disaster recovery principles, system monitoring, and performance tuning.
- Software Developers: Professionals responsible for designing, coding, and implementing software solutions, particularly those working with Oracle WebCenter Sites 11g.
- Software Architects: Individuals involved in designing the overall structure and framework of software applications, especially those related to Oracle WebCenter Sites 11g.
Learning Objectives of Oracle WebCenter Sites 11g: Architecture Ed 2:
- Understand the Architecture: Gain an in-depth understanding of the architecture of Oracle WebCenter Sites 11g, including key components and their functionalities.
- Content and Asset Management: Learn how to effectively manage content and assets using Oracle WebCenter Sites 11g.
- Portal Development and Delivery: Explore how to develop and deliver portals using the WebCenter Sites 11g platform.
- Caching and Content Dissemination: Understand caching mechanisms and content dissemination (CDA) capabilities for efficient content delivery.
- Analytics Capabilities: Learn how to utilize the analytics features of Oracle WebCenter Sites 11g.
- Security and Site Management: Discover techniques for securing and managing sites within the Oracle WebCenter Sites 11g environment.
- Integration with Other Products and Platforms: Acquire the skills to integrate Oracle WebCenter Sites 11g with other products and platforms.
- Workflows and Roles: Set up workflows and roles to streamline content management processes.
- Single Sign-On Configuration: Configure single sign-on to provide seamless user experiences.
- Customizations and Personalized Sites: Learn how to create customizations to tailor the product and deploy personalized sites to meet individual customer needs.
Module 1: Getting Started With Oracle WebCenter Sites 11g
- Overview of Oracle WebCenter Sites 11g
- About Sites Core Architecture
- About Systems Architecture
- Discussing A Typical Deployment Scenario
- Planning for Your Solution
- Discussing Integration Scenarios
Module 2: Modeling a Multilingual Solution
- Translating Versus Localizing Sites
- Using Dimension Sets
- Using a Blended Solution
- About Locale Filtering
Module 3: Choosing a Contribution Method
- Using the Contributor Interface
- Designing a Site to Use In-Context Editing Features
- When to Customize the Contributor Interface?
Module 4: Authenticating and Authorizing Users
- Using WebCenter Sites’ Native User Management
- Using Other Authentication Methods
- Authorization Using ACLs and Roles
Module 5: Migrating and Integrating Content
- About Practical Options for Migrating and Integration Content
- Integrating With WebCenter Content Using the WebCenter Content Integration Tool
- Working with Proxy Assets
Module 6: Replicating Sites
- Discussing Approaches to Site Replication
- Sharing Versus Copying
- Using a Blended Model
Module 7: Asset Data Modeling
- Getting to Know Your Content
- Identifying Asset Types
- Discussing Rules for Asset Modeling
- Discussing Basic and Flex Asset Models
- Designing a Flex Asset Family
- About Attribute Inheritance
- Discussing Asset Relationships and Translations
- Understanding Asset Dependencies
Module 8: Designing for Mobile Delivery
- Discussing Requirements for Mobile Delivery
- About Device Detection
- About Device Repository
- Discussing Device Groups and Suffixes
- About Site Plans
- About Device Assets
- Configuring Mobility Features
Module 9: Choosing a Rendering Model or Pattern
- Overview of Rendering Models
- About Modular Page Design
- Working with MVC Patterns
Module 10: Delivery Methods
- Explaining Dynamic Publishing
- Describing Static Publishing
- Rendering Models and Publishing
- Archiving Your Website Using Site Capture
Module 11: Caching
- Rendering Engine Caching
- Overview of inCache
- Working with Dependencies
- Tuning inCache
- Discussing Resultset Caching
- Discussing Asset Caching
Module 12: Optimizing Your Website’s Search Capabilities
- About Lucene Search Indexes
- Capturing SEO Information
- Optimizing URLs with Vanity URL Management
Module 13: Managing the Web Experience
- Designing for User-Generated Content
- Discussing Community-Gadgets Capabilities
- Modeling User-Generated Content
- Managing User-Generated Content
- Moderating User-Generated Content
- Using Engage to Visitor Data and Deliver Targeted Content
Oracle WebCenter Sites 11g: Architecture Ed 2 Course Prerequisites:
No prerequisites are required to take the Oracle WebCenter Sites 11g: Architecture Ed 2 Training course.
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!