PECB CMMC Foundations
Duration : 2 Days (16 Hours)
PECB CMMC Foundations Course Overview:
The PECB CMMC Foundations training course provides a comprehensive understanding of the CMMC model, covering CMMC levels, domains, and practices. Participants will gain essential knowledge about the CMMC ecosystem, assessment process, and Code of Professional Conduct. After passing the exam, the PECB CMMC Foundations certificate attests to your comprehension of the CMMC model, ability to identify CMMC level requirements, and capacity to assist organizations in implementing CMMC requirements.
- Individuals interested in being part of the CMMC ecosystem
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the CMMC model
- Individuals interested in using the CMMC model
- Suppliers of the Department of Defense (DoD) and Defense Industrial Base (DIB) and other organizations seeking CMMC certification
Learning Objectives of PECB CMMC Foundations:
- Describe the basic concepts, definitions, and approaches of the CMMC model
- Get acquainted with the CMMC levels, domains, and practices
- Explain how CMMC model could be applied in the supply chain of the Department of Defense (DoD) and the Defense Industrial Base (DIB) sector
Day 1: Introduction to the CMMC ecosystem and the CMMC model
Day 2: CMMC practices, assessment process, and code of professional conduct
PECB CMMC Foundations Course Prerequisites:
There are no prerequisites to participate in this training course.
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!