PeopleSoft Application Engine / PeopleCode – Accel Ed 1
Duration : 5 Days (40 Hours)
PeopleSoft Application Engine / PeopleCode – Accel Ed 1 Course Overview:
The PeopleSoft Application Engine/PeopleCode – Accel Ed 1 certification focuses on PeopleSoft’s proprietary programming language, PeopleCode, and the Application Engine, a tool for bulk-processing in the PeopleSoft pure internet architecture. The certification covers various aspects, such as creating, testing, and debugging PeopleCode and Application Engines, managing databases, understanding application design, and working with the component interface. Industries value this certification as it validates professionals’ expertise in developing and customizing PeopleSoft applications to meet specific business requirements. Certified individuals are considered valuable assets for maintaining and improving PeopleSoft environments, showcasing their proficiency in PeopleSoft technology.
- IT Professionals interested in database management
- Computer Science students seeking industry-oriented knowledge
- Software developers aiming to broaden their skillset
- Database administrators aiming to learn PeopleSoft Technology
- Existing PeopleCode users seeking to advance their skills
- Tech-industry job seekers aiming to enhance their resume.
Learning Objectives of PeopleSoft Application Engine / PeopleCode – Accel Ed 1:
The main learning objectives of the PeopleSoft Application Engine / PeopleCode – Accel Ed 1 course are to enable students to comprehensively understand how to run and manage Application Engine programs in a PeopleSoft environment. They will learn about PeopleCode, which involves understanding its programming constructs, and use it to write sophisticated PeopleSoft applications. The course also focuses on enabling students to understand the basics of Component Interfaces. By the end of the course, students should be able to create complex PeopleSoft applications using PeopleCode, effectively use the toolset provided in Application Engine, and debug Application Engine programs.
Module 1: Introducing Application Engine Designer
Module 2: Using State Records
Module 3: Incorporating Conditional Processing
Module 4: Testing and Debugging
Module 5: Using the Do Select Action
Module 6: Using PeopleCode with Application Engine
Module 7: Using Set Processing
Module 8: Using Temporary Tables
Module 9: Executing Application Engine Programs
Module 10: Creating Process Definitions for Application Engine
Module 11: Importing Data into the PeopleSoft System Using Flat Files
Module 12: Using PeopleCode Development Tools
Module 13: Understanding the Component Processor and PeopleCode Events
Module 14: Writing PeopleCode Programs
Module 15: Using PeopleCode Variables
Module 16: Using PeopleCode Built-In Functions
Module 17: Writing User-Defined Functions
Module 18: Explaining the Component Buffer
Module 19: Programming with Object-Oriented PeopleCode
Module 20: Creating and Using Application Classes
Module 21: Executing SQL in PeopleCode
Module 22: Using PeopleCode to Create Charts
PeopleSoft Application Engine / PeopleCode – Accel Ed 1 Course Prerequisites:
• Knowledge of basic SQL and relational database concepts
• Familiarity with PeopleSoft interface and application designing
• Understanding of PeopleTools, App Designer, and PeopleCode
• Experience with ERP and application engine programming
• Working knowledge of data mover and component interface
• Proficiency in SQR language
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!