Duration : 3 Days (24 Hours)
Python Security Course Overview:
The Python Security certification is designed to validate a programmer’s proficiency in developing secure applications using the Python language. It focuses on Python security practices, secure coding standards, and the ability to identify potential security flaws. This certification demonstrates an individual’s competency in coding against cybersecurity threats and ensuring the security of Python-based applications. Industries utilize this certification to identify professionals capable of programming not only for functionality but also for security. It involves understanding secure data handling, CSRF & XSS prevention, coding against SQL injections, and effectively using Python’s secure coding tools and libraries. Ultimately, this certification contributes to creating safer web environments and strengthening defenses against potential cyber threats.
- Python Developers
- Web Developers
- Cybersecurity Professionals
- Software Engineers
- Web Application Security Analysts
- Information Security Managers
- Web Development Managers
- IT Professionals
- Cybersecurity Auditors
- Technology Enthusiasts
Learning Objectives of Python Security :
- Familiarize learners with potential security vulnerabilities in Python coding.
- Help learners build secure programs by understanding common security threats and methods to prevent or mitigate them.
- Teach learners to identify insecure code and refactor it to maintain system security.
- Cover critical areas of Python security, such as preventing SQL injection, code injection, header injection, and cross-site scripting.
- Highlight the importance of secure coding standards and Python security libraries.
- Provide skills to handle Python security aspects, including encryption, hashing, digital signatures, key exchanges, and multi-factor authentication.
Chapter 0 : Appendix Python Refresher
Chapter 1: Working with Python Strings
Chapter 2: Object Oriented Programming
Chapter 3: File I/O
Chapter 4: Databases
Chapter 5: Automated Testing
Chapter 6: Creating OS Binaries
Chapter 7: Decorators
Chapter 8: Python Collections
Chapter 9: Parallel Processing
Chapter 10: Documentation
Chapter 11: Socket Programming
Chapter 12: Packet Parsing
Chapter 13: Cross-platform Programming
Chapter 14: Python Cryptography
Chapter 15: Non-Python Language Integration
Chapter 16: Password Cracking
Chapter 17: Analyzing Metadata
Python Security Course Prerequisites:
- Basic understanding of Python language
- Familiarity with Python data structures and variables
- Knowledge of programming concepts
- Comfortable with the concepts of loops, conditions, and functions in Python
- Basic understanding of cybersecurity concepts
- Prior experience of coding in Python.
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!