R12.2 Install/Patch/Maintain Oracle E-Business Suite
Duration : 5 Days (40 Hours)
R12.2 Install/Patch/Maintain Oracle E-Business Suite Course Overview:
The R12.2 Install/Patch/Maintain Oracle E-Business Suite course is a crucial training program for Oracle E-Business Suite users. It offers comprehensive knowledge about installing, patching, and maintaining the E-Business Suite R12.2. Topics covered include Oracle Applications Architecture, Installation, Patching, Maintenance, Web Services, Security, and Optimization. Hands-on activities enable students to apply the concepts practically. IT professionals seeking an in-depth understanding of Oracle E-Business Suite and best practices for setup and management will find this course beneficial. It also benefits non-IT professionals, helping them manage their organization’s E-Business Suite operations more effectively.
- IT professionals with at least 6 months of experience in working with Oracle Applications 11i or R12.
- System Administrators.
- Database Administrators.
- Technical Consultants.
- Solution Architects.
Learning Objectives of R12.2 Install/Patch/Maintain Oracle E-Business Suite:
1. Describe the process for installing and patching of Oracle E-Business Suite R12.2.
2. Become skilled in troubleshooting, monitoring, and maintaining Oracle E-Business Suite.
3. Explain how the Oracle Identity Management components integrate with Oracle E-Business Suite.
4. Learn how to upgrade the database and the Oracle E-Business Suite components.
5. Analyze the main concepts used within the architecture of Oracle E-Business Suite.
6. Understand how to use the Oracle Configuration Manager and Developer to deploy, manage and monitor patches and customizations.
7. Utilize best practices to maintain the environment and deploy necessary changes.
8. Learn to establish transport methods and utilize them to deploy code throughout multiple systems.
9. Implement options to automate the patching process to reduce time-to-market and complexity.
10. Develop the necessary skills to analyze and ensure Oracle E-Business Suite stability and performance.
Module 1: Oracle E-Business Suite Architecture
- Describe the Oracle E-Business Suite Architecture
- Describe Technology Stack and Database
- Desktop Tier
- Application Tier
- Database Tier
- Oracle E-Business Suite Utilities
Module 2: Before You Install
- Overview of Rapid Install
- Supported Platforms and Environments
- Database and Application Tier Sizing Guidelines
- Prerequisites and Preparatory Tasks
- Starting Rapid Install
Module 3: Performing an Installation
- Installation Types and Options
- Standard Installation
- Express Installation
Module 4: After you Install
- Required Post-Installation Steps
- Conditional Post-Installation Steps
- Administration and Maintenance Tasks
Module 5: Environment Files, Control Scripts, and Languages
- Oracle E-Business Suite Environment Files
- Application Tier Service Control Scripts
- Character Sets
- Globalization Features
- Language Support
Module 6: Oracle E-Business Suite File System
- Dual File System Overview
- File System Layout
- INST_TOP Directory Structure
- EBSapps Directory
- Fusion Middleware Home
- APPL_TOP Directory Structure
- Product Directories
- Database Directories
Module 7: Oracle E-Business Suite Database
- Database Overview
- Oracle E-Business Suite Database Objects and Schemas
- Database Implementation to Support Online Patching
- Three Types of Database Edition
- Editioning Views and the Application Data Model
- Database Tier Server Process Scripts and Usage
R12.2 Install/Patch/Maintain Oracle E-Business Suite Course Prerequisites:
Prerequisites for R12.2 Install/Patch/Maintain Oracle E-Business Suite Training include:
•Experience with Oracle products and familiarity with basic concepts in UNIX and/or Linux operating systems.
•Experience with the Oracle Database (11g/12c preferred).
•Knowledge of basic SQL.
•Experience with WebLogic Server (10g/11g preferred).
•Knowledge of basic adadmin utilities.
•Basic understanding of the server architecture and networks.
•Basic understanding of performance tuning tools.
•Familiarity with the application tier and forms-related components of applications.
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!