R12.2 Oracle Applications System Administrator Fundamentals
Duration : 5 Days (40 Hours)
R12.2 Oracle Applications System Administrator Fundamentals Course Overview:
The Oracle Applications System Administrator Fundamentals course offers a comprehensive understanding of Oracle Applications Release 12.2 deployment, configuration, and administration. It is tailored for both new and experienced Oracle Applications system administrators. Through a combination of theoretical knowledge and hands-on labs, participants will learn to effectively manage Oracle Applications components, including Database, Client/Server, Web Server, Forms/Reports Configuration, Apache, Oracle eBusiness Suite, Self Service Technology, OA Framework, and Advanced Security. The course also covers third-party and open-source tools like ssh, Ant, and perl. By the end of the course, students will gain the skills and confidence needed to support Oracle Applications Release 12.2 in an enterprise setting successfully.
- IT professionals in system administration and support roles.
- Individuals with experience in systems installation, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Participants with knowledge of operating systems such as Unix/Linux and a basic understanding of SQL, PL/SQL, and network protocols.
- Oracle Applications Database Administrators and Oracle E-Business Suite System Administrators.
- Those with previous experience in Oracle E-Business Suite Applications or ERP systems (beneficial but not essential).
- Participants with working knowledge in Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Web Services.
- Anyone interested in learning and understanding the fundamentals of Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2 Application System Administration.
Learning Objectives of R12.2 Oracle Applications System Administrator Fundamentals:
1. Learn how to install, configure, and maintain Oracle 12.2 applications and database.
2. Understand the responsibilities of an Oracle Applications System Administrator.
3. Acquire the skills to secure and manage Oracle Applications environments.
4. Master database administration principles, database objects, and database instance architecture.
5. Become familiar with terminology and key concepts of Oracle Applications.
6. Practice database startup, shutdown, patching, cloning and data loading techniques.
7. Implement database changes such as database parameter files, database links, database roles, users, and database profiles.
8. Handle performance issues and troubleshoot the database.
9. Learn how to monitor and improve the database performance and availability.
10. Gain knowledge of multi-node environments.
11. Recognize the various types of tablespaces, datafiles and database instances in Oracle 12.2.
12. Implement database migration, backup and recovery strategies.
Module 1: Oracle E-Business Suite System Administrative Responsibilities
Module 2: Oracle E-Business Suite Securit
Module 3: Function Security
Module 4: Data Security
Module 5: Oracle User Management
Module 6: Concurrent Programs and Requests
Module 7: Administering Concurrent Managers
Module 8: Oracle Applications Manager (OAM)
Module 9: Profile Options
Module 10: Oracle Workflow
Module 11: SOA and Web Services
Module 12: Auditing System Resources
Module 13: Printers
Module 14: Flexfields
Module 15: Personalizations
Oracle Access Management 12c: Administration Essentials Course Prerequisites:
1. Sound understanding of Database concepts as well as Applications concepts
2. Basic knowledge or experience with operating systems eg: Windows or UNIX and networking
3. Knowledge of Oracle Applications architecture and multi-tier technology
4. Knowledge and experience of Oracle Applications products such as E-Business Suite, Financials, HRMS, OPM, ASCP, Oracle CRM and Advanced Collections
5. Experience with the concurrent processing module of Oracle Applications
5. Understanding of web server applications such as Apache and OHS
6. Working knowledge of the Oracle Applications DBA Console
7. Understanding of Oracle Application system setup, security, patching, maintenance and troubleshooting
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!