R12.2 Oracle Financial Applications Overview
Duration : 5 Days (40 Hours)
R12.2 Oracle Financial Applications Overview Course Overview:
The Oracle R12.2 Financial Applications Overview course is a comprehensive workshop covering the basics of the Oracle Financial Applications suite. It is suitable for new users and experienced users who want to refresh their knowledge. The course covers General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Tax, and Asset Management components. Participants gain a working knowledge of the suite, including setup and utilization. Hands-on exercises and real-world examples build confidence in using the software. By the end of the course, learners will understand the basic functions of each component and be ready to apply the software in their accounting operations.
- Finance and accounting departments of businesses using Oracle Financial Applications.
- Business owners, controllers, budget analysts, accounts payable and receivable staff, payroll and benefits administrators, and financial reporting professionals.
- Professionals from non-finance and accounting roles who want to learn the basics of Oracle Financial Applications.
Learning Objectives of R12.2 Oracle Financial Applications Overview:
1. Learn to navigate the Oracle R12.2 user interface.
2. Understand the architecture and structure of the Oracle Financial Applications.
3. Explore the main features and functionality of the Oracle Financial Applications.
4. Learn how to access financial reports, inquiries and tasks.
5. Understand how to navigate within Oracle Applications using the Application Desktop Integrator (ADI).
6. Know how to customize the look and feel of Oracle Applications using preferences.
7. Understand how to create Accounting Rules, Financial Calendars and Calendar Rules.
8. Familiarize yourself with the Cash Management, Banking, and Receivables features.
9. Learn the structure of the General Ledger, including Journals, Journal Entries and Entries Sets.
10. Familiarize yourself with the Budgeting and Contract Administration features.
Module 1: Understanding the eBusiness Suite
- Key Business Flows and Integration Points Between Products in the R12 eBusiness Suite
Module 2: Understanding the Accounting to Financial Reporting Business Flow
- Steps to Complete the Accounting Cycle Using Oracle General Ledger
- How Oracle General Ledger Integrates with Other Oracle eBusiness Applications
- The Accounting to Financial Accounting Business Flow
Module 3: Understanding the Procure to Pay Business Flow
- Key Areas in the Procure to Pay Process
- How the Procure to Pay Process Fits Into the Oracle eBusiness Suite of Applications
Module 4: Understanding Suppliers
- Setting up New Suppliers
- Identifying Key Reports
- Identifying Supplier-related Implementation Considerations
Module 5: Understanding Purchasing
- The Oracle Purchasing Process Flow
- Identifying Implementation Considerations of Oracle Purchasing
Module 6: Understanding Payables
- Entering Invoices
- The Expense Report Process
- Creating Payments
- How Accounting Flows to the General Ledger
Module 7: Understanding Assets
- The Assets Process Flow
- Asset Book Positioning
- Adding, Adjusting, Depreciating, and Retiring Assets
Module 8: Understanding the Order to Cash Flow Business Flow
- The Order to Cash and Click to Cash Process Flows
- Key Areas in the Order to Cash Cycle
- How the Order to Cash Process Fits into the Oracle eBusiness Suite
Module 9: Understanding Customers
- The Party Model
- Setting up New Customers
- Key Reports
- Customer-related Implementation Considerations
Module 10: Understanding Order Management
- How Oracle Order Management Uses Items
- The Order Entry Process
- Creating Orders
- Managing Orders
- How Orders are Priced
- The Shipping and Return Process
Module 11: Understanding Oracle Receivables
- The Auto invoice Process
- Entering Manual Invoices
- Entering and Applying Receipts
- iReceivables and the Collection Process
- How Accounting Flows to the General Ledger
Module 12: Understanding Cash Management
- Key Concepts of Bank Reconciliation
- Key Concepts of Cash Forecasting
- Cash Management Reports
Module 13: Understanding Related Financial Understand Related Financial
- Governance, Risk and Compliance Suite
- Internet Expenses
- Lease Management
- Trading Community Architecture (TCA)
- Enterprise Project Management, Including Project Costing and Project Billing
- Portfolio Analysis
- Property Manager Overview
R12.2 Oracle Financial Applications Course Prerequisites:
This course has no prerequisites, so anyone with basic understanding of Oracle Financials can take the course.
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!