R12.2 Oracle iSupplier Portal Fundamentals Ed 1
Duration : 2 Days (16 Hours)
R12.2 Oracle iSupplier Portal Fundamentals Ed 1 Course Overview:
The R12.2 Oracle iSupplier Portal Fundamentals Ed 1 course aims to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of Oracle iSupplier Portal, enabling them to create, manage, and initiate purchasing transactions through the portal. Participants will learn about common definitions, navigation, and supplier setup. They will gain expertise in communicating with suppliers, managing orders, and working with production orders. Additionally, the course covers collaborating with suppliers through eSourcing auctions, setting up and managing auctions, and monitoring their progress. Students will acquire troubleshooting skills to address common Oracle iSupplier Portal issues. By the course’s end, participants will be proficient in leveraging the portal’s functionalities for efficient supplier management and procurement processes.
- Administrators, professionals, and developers who will be working with Oracle’s iSupplier Portal product.
- Individuals familiar with general web applications and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems.
- Participants with basic knowledge of network topology and web browser usage to access corporate, business, and web-based systems.
- Buyers, finance team members, and accounts payable team members who will be using the iSupplier Portal for procurement and financial transactions.
- IS (Information Systems) technical team members involved in the implementation and maintenance of the iSupplier Portal and its integration with other Oracle applications.
Learning Objectives of R12.2 Oracle iSupplier Portal Fundamentals Ed 1:
Upon successful completion of this Oracle training from Mindmajix, participants will be able to:
1. Identify the iSupplier portal architecture components and understand the portal workflow.
2. Configure the iSupplier portal menu options, views, and documents.
3. Utilize the iSupplier portal roles, responsibilities, and security options.
4. Become familiar with the iSupplier portal setup options and document approval routing.
5. Explore Oracle iSupplier portal accounting options and variables.
6. Manage business transactions, transactions forms, and supplier profiles.
7. Implement requestors and procurement activities within the portal.
8. Gain a thorough understanding of Oracle iSupplier portal customizations.
9. Manage portal events, message templates, and communications.
10. Practice techniques to troubleshoot iSupplier portal issues.
Module 1: Introduction to iSupplier Portal
- Introduction to Supplier Administration
- Inviting Suppliers
- Possible Registration Methods
- Approving or Rejecting Suppliers
- Supplier Registration Process
- Prospective (Self-Service) Vendor Regist
- Prospective Vendor Registration Flow
Module 2: Introduction to iSupplier Portal … contd.
- Supplier User Registration
- Supplier User Registration Flow
- Managing Supplier User Profiles
- Supplier Profile Creation – New Supplier and Existing Supplier
- Supplier Profile Management
- Address Book and Contact Directory
- Business Classifications
- Products and Services
Module 3: Orders
- Purchase Orders
- Request Cancellation
- Request Changes
- View Change History
- Purchase History
Module 4: Invoices
- Create Invoices
- View Invoices
- View Payments
Module 5: Products
- Supplier Items
- Order Modifiers
- Maintain Capacity
R12.2 Oracle iSupplier Portal Fundamentals Ed 1 Course Prerequisites:
1. Knowledge of the Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.2
2. Knowledge of E-Business Suite Financials and Purchasing modules
3. Knowledge of Web browser access to applications
4. Knowledge of HTML and SQL
5. Knowledge of Internet technologies
6. Knowledge of Supplier Portal security setup
7. Work experience in Supply Chain and Purchasing roles
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!