R12.x Oracle HRMS iRecruitment Fundamentals
Duration : 2 Days (16 Hours)
R12.x Oracle HRMS iRecruitment Fundamentals Course Overview:
The R12.X Oracle HRMS Recruitment Fundamentals course offers an introductory exploration of Oracle’s Human Resource Management System (HRMS) Recruitment module. Designed for HR personnel, the module facilitates streamlined recruitment and hiring processes. The course entails Recruitment setup, feature utilization, requisition creation, applicant tracking, process monitoring, candidate information management, and report generation. Aimed at HR professionals and new Recruitment module users, this comprehensive course imparts an understanding of system functions and overall usage.
- IT professionals
- HR professionals
- Functional consultants
- Personnel responsible for implementing and managing Oracle E-Business Suite iRecruitment module
- Individuals with a basic understanding of HRMS
- Individuals with basic Oracle experience
Learning Objectives of R12.x Oracle HRMS iRecruitment Fundamentals:
1. Describe how iRecruitment uses the various features and tools available to manage recruitment efforts.
2. Understand the basic concepts of iRecruitment implementation.
3. Outline the steps to configure iRecruitment.
4. Establish sourcing strategies to create and maintain a pool of candidates.
5. Leverage online advertising and job-boards to attract applicants.
6. Manage the candidate pipeline including applicant tracking and interview scheduling.
7. Describe the job submission process including job position matching, resume screening and screening tests.
8. Develop job roles including job requisition templates, applicant tracking, and resume screening.
9. Create offers and outline the onboarding process.
10. Monitor and measure the performance of recruitment activities and consider the importance of data and analytics.
Module 1: Overview of Oracle iRecruitment
- Identifying iRecruitment features
- Learning about the benefits of iRecruitment
- Describing different iRecruitment Users
- Explaining how iRecruitment security works
- Understanding the concept of People in iRecruitment
- Understanding the Approval process in iRecruitment
- Discussing how iRecruitment fits in with Oracle HRMS and HRMSi
Module 2: Implement Oracle iRecruitment
- Understanding implementation cycle for iRecruitment
- Setting up work structures details to work with iRecruitment
- Creating Recruiting Site information
- Setting base URL profile options
- Adding iRecruitment menus to required users
- Setting up offers and assessments
- Configure approvals
- Completing Post Install steps
Module 3: Configuring iRecruitment Pages
- Understanding Personalization Levels in iRecruitment
- Enabling Profile Options for Personalization
- Learning about personalization components
- Changing and Displaying Fields in iRecruitment Pages
- Adding or Editing User Instructions
- Creating and Displaying Flexfield Segments
- Configuring a Searchable Flexfield
Module 4: Managers and Recruiters: Assessments
- Understanding assessments
- Learning about assessment components
- Creating tests and surveys for the registration and job application processes
- Analyzing test results
Module 5: Managers and Recruiters: Vacancies and Job Posting
- Learning about vacancy and vacancy status concepts
- Creating default posting values for vacancies
- Creating Vacancy details
- Approving Vacancies
- Posting Vacancies to multiple Recruiting Sites
- Managing Vacancies
Module 6: Job Seekers: Site Visitors and Registered Users
- Using Site Visitor functionality
- Searching for jobs using different search options
- Registering in iRecruitment
- Creating user account details include a resume online
- Defining privacy for user accounts
- Applying for jobs and completing tests online
- Monitoring job applications
Module 7: Managers and Recruiters: Candidate Processing
- Learning about different search options in iRecruitment
- Searching the Prospect Pool, Resumes, and Individuals
- Using different search criteria such as location search and agency search
- Finding Candidates using the Skills Matching Functionality
- Processing Candidates and using different options
- Inviting candidates to apply for jobs
Module 8: Managing Communications
- Understanding iRecruitment Communication
- Creating Topics and Adding Messages for Recruitment Communication
- Managing Communication for Multiple Applicants
- Recording interviews—discuss how using iRecruitment Employee Interview function, employees can update interview recor
Module 9: Managing Interview Tasks
- Creating Interviews for Multiple Applicants
- Viewing Interview Details
Module 10: Managers and Recruiters: Working with Applicants
- Viewing Applicants’ details
- Progressing Applications
- Updating Applications
- Creating offers for applicants
- Approving offers
- Sending offers to applicants
- Managing offers
- Hiring Successful Applicants using People Management Template and Oracle SSHR
Module 11: Using Employee Interface
- iRecruitment for Employees
- Managing Employee Referrals
- Using the iRecruitment Employee Candidate Home Page
- Providing cross-references to interview tasks explained in the Managing interviews module
Module 12: Agency Users – Working with iRecruitment
- Understanding an agency user’s tasks
- Searching for vacancies
- Searching for candidates
- Creating details of candidates
- Applying for jobs on behalf of candidates
- Searching for applicants
- Progressing applications
Module 13: Generate Letters, Reports, and Perform Purge
- Defining Standard letters for Web ADI and Oracle HRMS
- Generating recruitment letters using Web ADI
- Generating Performance Management Viewer (PMV) reports
- Purging Candidate and Applicant Data
R12.x Oracle HRMS iRecruitment Fundamentals Course Prerequisites:
•R12 Application Implementation Fundamentals
•R12 Oracle HRMS Fundamentals
•Oracle E-Business Suite R12 System Administrator
•Oracle Employee Self Service/Manager Self Service
•Experience in Oracle HRMS Setup (Defining Values, List of Values, Flexfields)
•Oracle System Administration: User, Responsibility and Security
•Experience with R12 HRMS Database structure
•Knowledge of Recruitment Security
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!