R12.x Oracle HRMS Performance Management Fundamentals
Duration : 2 Days (16 Hours)
R12.x Oracle HRMS Performance Management Fundamentals Course Overview:
The R12.x Oracle HRMS Performance Management Fundamentals online training course is designed for business professionals seeking to effectively utilize Oracle HRMS for employee performance management. Participants will learn to create and manage performance assessments, align feedback with job roles, translate feedback into action plans, and utilize Oracle HRMS for performance monitoring and reporting. The course empowers participants to leverage HRMS performance data to enhance organizational performance.
- HR Managers
- Organization Development Practitioners
- HR Administrators
- Human Resource Information System (HRIS) Administrators
- HR Services Professionals
- Anyone involved in HRMS Performance Management processes
- End Users of Oracle HRMS Performance Management
- Individuals new to HRMS Performance Management or Oracle’s HRMS R12.x applications.
Learning Objectives of R12.x Oracle HRMS Performance Management Fundamentals:
1. Understand the Purpose and Uses of Performance Management within Oracle E-Business Suite.
2. Review the Overall Architecture of Performance Management including Different Types of Performance Documents.
3. Understand the Navigation, Access and Creation of Templates, Ratings and Criteria.
4. Review the Performance Document Wizard and its use in creating New Documents.
5. Understand the Create, Track and Close Processes for Documents.
6. Learn to Create and publish Reports from Performance Documents.
7. Describe the Use and Access of Goals and Assessments.
8. Understand the setup of Reviews and Ratings for Producing Goals.
9. Describe the calculation and Processes of Manual Ratings.
10. Walk through Exercises to Illustrate the Processes behind Performance Management.
Module 1: Performance Management Overview
- Performance Management in Oracle HRMS
- Competency Management
- Education and Qualifications
- Appraisals Management
- The Objectives Library
- Workforce Performance Management
- Performance Management Plans
- Reporting in Performance Management
Module 2: Competencies
- Competency Scope
- Measuring Competencies
- Measuring Competencies Using General Proficiency Rating Scales
- Unit Standard Competencies
- Rating Scales
- Competency Types
- Uploading Third-Party Competemcies
Module 3: Competency Profiles, Competency Requirements, and Qualifications
- Competency Profiles
- Competency Requirements
- Suitability Matching
Module 4: Objectives
- Workforce Performance Management (WPM)
- The Objective Definition
- Measuring Objectives
- The Objective Library
- Creating Objectives
- Updating Objectives
- Objectives Outside WPM
Module 5: Appraisal and Assessment Templates
- Planning the Appraisal Process
- Competency Templates
- Assessing Competencies and Objectives
- Assessing Competencies Using Formulas
- Objective Templates
- Configuring the Appraisal
- Career Paths
Module 6: Performance Management Plans
- Creating the Performance Management Plan (PMP)
- Identifying the PMP Members
- Specifying the PMP Process
- Reviewing and Publishing the PMP
- Allocating Objectives Automatically
- PMP Status Values
- Updating the PMP
- Changing the Objective-Setting Deadline
Module 7: Performance Management Tasks
- Worker Objective-Setting Tasks
- Manager Objective-Setting Tasks
- Parallel and Cascading Processes
- Cascading Objectives
- Sharing, Aligning, and Tracking Objectives
- Populating Personal Scorecards
- Personal Scorecards in Appraisals
- Manage Appraisal Tasks
Module 8: Appraisals
- Oracle HRMS Appraisals Function
- Appraisal Participants
- Appraisal Types
- Initiating the Appraisal
- Ownership of the Appraisal
- Changing the Main Appraiser
- Appraisal Approval and Completion
- Using the Offline Appraisals feature
Module 9: Performance Management Administrator’s Tasks
- Monitoring Published Performance Management Plans
- Enrolling Workers into Published Plans
- Refreshing, Removing, and Reopening Worker Scorecards
- Rolling Back Performance Management Plans
- Sending Mass Notifications
- Viewing Summary and Error Reports
- Viewing Performance Management Plan Appraisal Rating Summary
Module 10: Performance Management Fundamentals Summary
R12.x Oracle HRMS Performance Management Fundamentals Course Prerequisites:
There are no prerequisites for this course. However, it is recommended to have familiarity with basic database concepts and human resources, or experience in working with Oracle Human Resource Management System (HRMS) applications.
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!