R12.x Oracle HRMS Talent Management Fundamentals
Duration : 2 Days (16 Hours)
R12.x Oracle HRMS Talent Management Fundamentals Course Overview:
The R12.x Oracle HRMS Talent Management Fundamentals course offers comprehensive guidance on utilizing HRMS modules within the Oracle R12 ERP system, with a specific focus on Talent Management modules. Intended for HR professionals, consultants, and trainers, the course covers navigation, reporting, and personnel management, while delving deep into Talent Management functions like hiring, onboarding, recruiting, performance management, and succession planning. Upon completion, participants will have a thorough understanding of HRMS, proficient navigation skills, and the ability to devise effective HR strategies, empowering them to adeptly manage human resources within their organization.
- HR Professionals
- Human Resources Personnel
- Key Stakeholders
- Integration Professionals
Learning Objectives of R12.x Oracle HRMS Talent Management Fundamentals:
1. As part of this training, learners will gain an understanding of Oracle HRMS Talent Management concepts.
2. They will also learn to use Oracle Talent Management to achieve an organization’s talent objectives, such as hiring, deploying, and retaining the right people.
3. Participants will learn about workforce structure elements and how to maintain them, enabling human resource operations.
4. They will also learn to define different types of jobs, roles, and positions.
5. Additionally, they will gain knowledge about implementing and managing rewards, compensation, and salary information.
6. This Oracle HRMS Talent Management Fundamentals Training will also help learners comprehend the concepts of performance management and career development, and understand how to configure it in Oracle.
7. They will also get to know the processes and forms required to apply, recruit and select people efficiently.
8. Furthermore, this course will also provide an overview of global talent management and explore opportunities.
9. Upon completion of the training, learners will be able to use their newly gained knowledge to analyze, design, and implement an HRM Talent Management system in any organization.
Module 1: Talent Management Overview
- Talent Management
- Competency Management
- Education and Qualifications
- Appraisals Management
- The Objectives Library
- Workforce Performance Management
- Talent Management and Integrated Applications
- Reporting in Talent Management
Module 2: Competencies
- Competency Measurement
- Proficiency Levels and Rating Scales
- Competency Types
- Third-Party Competencies Upload
Module 3: Competency Profiles, Competency Requirements, and Qualifications
- Competency Profiles
- Competency Requirements
- Suitability Matching
Module 4: Appraisals
- Oracle HRMS Appraisals Function
- Appraisal Participants
- Appraisal Types
- Initiating the Appraisal
- Ownership of the Appraisal
- Changing the Main Appraiser
- Appraisal Approval and Completion
Module 5: Appraisal and Assessment Templates
- The Appraisal Template
- Configuring the Appraisal
- Assessing Competencies and Objectives
- Assessing Competencies Using Formulas
- Objective Templates
- Career Paths
- Planning the Appraisal Process
Module 6: Objectives
- Workforce Performance Management (WPM)
- The Objective Definition
- Measuring Objectives
- The Objective Library
- Creating Objectives
- Updating Objectives
- Objectives Outside WPM
Module 7: Performance Management Plans
- Creating the Performance Management Plan (PMP)
- Identifying the PMP Members
- Specifying the PMP Process
- Reviewing and Publishing the PMP
- Allocating Objectives Automatically
- PMP Status Values
- Updating the PMP
- Changing the Objective-Setting Deadline
Module 8: Performance Management Tasks
- Worker Objective-Setting Tasks
- Manager Objective-Setting Tasks
- Parallel and Cascading Processes
- Cascading Objectives
- Sharing and Aligning Objectives
- Populating Personal Scorecards
- Personal Scorecards in Appraisals
- Manage Appraisal Tasks
R12.x Oracle HRMS Talent Management Fundamentals Course Prerequisites:
The prerequisites for R12.x Oracle HRMS Talent Management Fundamentals Training are:
• Basic understanding of Oracle ERP and HRMS
• Knowledge of relatable HR best practices
• Experience with Core HR, Payroll, Self Service HR, Talent Management, and Performance Management
• General knowledge of Labor Law and Benefits administration
• Familiarity with Data Security models and definitions
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!