Six Sigma Yellow Belt
Duration : 2 Days (16 Hours)
Six Sigma Yellow Belt Course Overview:
The Six Sigma Yellow Belt training course offers a comprehensive understanding of the fundamental principles of Six Sigma. Participants will learn about essential problem-solving tools and techniques, as well as the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control) process.
Upon completing the training course, participants have the option to take the exam and apply for the “PECB Certified Six Sigma Yellow Belt” credential. This certificate demonstrates their comprehension of the fundamental methodologies of Six Sigma.
- Individuals committed to process improvement
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the Six Sigma methodology
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in process improvement
Learning Objectives of Six Sigma Yellow Belt:
- Understand the basic concepts of Six Sigma Yellow Belt
- Acknowledge the value of Six Sigma to an organization
- Understand the Six Sigma Yellow Belt tools and techniques used to improve processes, customer satisfaction and efficiency
- Introduction to Six Sigma methodology
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt concepts and training
Six Sigma Yellow Belt Course Prerequisites:
There are no prerequisites to participate in this training course.
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!