Understanding Cisco Contact Center Enterprise Foundations (CCEF) v1.0
Duration: 1 Day (8 Hours)
Understanding Cisco Contact Center Enterprise Foundations (CCEF) v1.0 Course Overview:
As an AI language model, I’m unable to directly enroll you in any training courses or provide real-time information on course availability or accreditation by specific training providers. However, based on the information you provided, the “Understanding Cisco Contact Center Enterprise Foundations (CCEF) v1.0” course provides an overview of Cisco’s Packaged Contact Center Enterprise (PCCE) and Unified Contact Center Enterprise solutions. It covers contact center basics, available Cisco contact center solutions, and focuses on the Cisco Contact Center Enterprise (CCE) family of products. The course explores architecture, system components, administration tools, and reporting. Successful completion of this course serves as the foundation for further training in deploying, configuring, supporting, and troubleshooting Cisco CCE solutions.
How you’ll benefit
This class will help you:
● Learn how to manage timely, disparate data using CCER as a reporting solution
● Apply the CCE as a business solution to deploy, troubleshoot, and tailor application usage to support business processes.
● Understand the foundational components of Contact Center Enterprise solutions
● Account and project managers
● Business liaisons
● Deployment engineers
● Managers overseeing CCE deployments
● Technical sales
● Introduction to CCE
◦ Cisco Contact Center Basics
◦ Cisco Contact Center Fundamentals
● Functionality of PCCE Components
◦ Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) and Voice Gateways
◦ Cisco Unified Border Element (CUBE)
● Terms and Naming Conventions Used in CCE
◦ CCE Access Environment
◦ CCE Routing Configuration
● Access Tools Available in CCE
◦ Single Pane of Glass (SPOG)
◦ Cisco Intelligent Contact Management (ICM) Configuration Manager
● Discovering CCE Features Beyond Default
◦ Agent Management
◦ Agent Efficiency
● This class does not have any labs
To fully benefit from this course, you should have the following knowledge:
● Basic knowledge of networking (Windows Active Directory, SQL) and components (servers, routers, switch)
is helpful but not required
● Working knowledge of Unified Communications Manager and Voice Gateways
● Basic understanding of IP networks
Recommended Cisco offerings that may help you meet these prerequisites:
● Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA®)
● Understanding Cisco Foundation Collaborations (CLFNDU)
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!