Understanding Cisco SDA Fundamentals (SDAFND) v1.0
Duration: 3 Days (24 Hours)
Understanding Cisco SDA Fundamentals (SDAFND) v1.0 Course Overview:
What you’ll learn in this course
The Understanding Cisco SDA Fundamentals (SDAFND) v1.0 course introduces you to Cisco® Software-Defined Access and teaches you, through a combination of lectures , labs, and simulations how to implement simple, single-site fabric networks.
You will learn the benefits of leveraging Software-Defined Access in the Cisco-powered Enterprise Campus network. SDAFND will introduce the solution, its architecture and components, and guide you through labs to design and deploy simple Cisco SD-Access networks.
How you’ll benefit
This course will help you:
● Deploy Cisco SD-Access networks
● Explain Cisco Software-Designed Access
● Operate, manage, and integrate Cisco DNA Center™
● Prepare for various Cisco certifications: Cisco Certified Specialist – Enterprise Core (ENCOR), and
Cisco Certified Specialist – Enterprise Design (ENSLD)
Who should enroll
● Field engineers
● Network engineers
● Network administrators
● System engineers
● Software-defined access networks
● Introducing Cisco SD-Access
● Introducing Cisco DNA Center
● Exploring Cisco SD-Access Solution Components
● Exploring Cisco SD-Access Wireless Architecture
● Automating Network Changes with Cisco DNA Center
● Deploying Fabric Networks with Cisco DNA Center
● Exploring Cisco DNA Center Assurance
● Exploring Cisco DNA Center Programmability
NOTE: Some of these lab activities are simulations and are marked as such following the name of the lab activity.
● Explore Cisco DNA Center User Interface
● Verify Location Identifier Separation Protocol (LISP) Operation in Cisco SD-Access
● Integrate Cisco DNA Center and Cisco Identity Services Engine (Cisco ISE) [Simulation]
● Provision Access Points in Cisco DNA Center [Simulation]
● Provision Underlay Networks with Cisco DNA Center LAN Automation [Simulation]
● Provision Underlay Networks with Cisco DNA Center LAN Automation (cont.)
● Deploy Cisco SD-Access Single Site Fabric [Simulation]
● Deploy Cisco SD-Access Single Site Fabric (cont.)
● Explore Cisco DNA Center Assurance [Simulation]
● Cisco DNA Assurance Issues and Guided Remediation [Simulation]
● Interact with Cisco DNA Center Intent APIs Using Python
To fully benefit from this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
● CCNP® level core networking knowledge
● Ability to use Windows and Linux CLI tools such as ping, SSH, or running scripts
These are the recommended Cisco offerings that may help you meet these prerequisites:
● Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA®) v1.0
● Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR) v1.1
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!