VMware Cloud on AWS: Deploy, Configure, Manage 2021
Duration: 4 Days (32 Hours)
VMware Cloud on AWS: Deploy, Configure, Manage 2021 Course Overview:
Enroll in the VMware Cloud on AWS: Deploy, Configure, Manage 2021 course to gain in-depth knowledge of the VMware Cloud on AWS platform. This comprehensive course provides a deep dive into the architecture of VMware Cloud on AWS and its associated VMware offerings. You will learn how to deploy and manage a VMware Cloud on AWS environment through hands-on labs that simulate real-world scenarios.
The course is delivered in a live online format, making it accessible to learners of all technical levels. It consists of five modules that cover essential aspects of managing a VMware Cloud on AWS environment. These modules include an overview of the VMware Cloud platform, installation and configuration of VMware Cloud on AWS, workload configuration and management, operating and working with the cloud infrastructure, and automating the environment. Each module incorporates hands-on exercises and demonstrations guided by expert instructors, focusing on common tasks performed in the VMware Cloud on AWS environment.
By the end of the course, you will have a comprehensive understanding of how to deploy and manage a VMware Cloud on AWS environment. You will develop the skills necessary to confidently and effectively utilize VMware Cloud on AWS to its full potential. Whether you are new to the platform or seeking to enhance your existing knowledge, this course will equip you with the expertise required to navigate and leverage VMware Cloud on AWS.
Enroll today to expand your skills and abilities in using VMware Cloud on AWS. Gain the knowledge and confidence to deploy, configure, and manage a VMware Cloud on AWS environment, enabling you to harness the power of this platform for your organization’s cloud infrastructure needs.
The target audience for the VMware Cloud on AWS: Deploy, Configure, Manage 2021 training class is for individuals and organizations who want to learn the skills to effectively use VMware Cloud on AWS platform to improve their cloud infrastructure environment
This class is designed for system administrators and architects, cloud architects, and IT professionals who are looking to migrate to and maintain their infrastructure on VMware Cloud on AWS
This training would benefit those who need to understand the fundamentals of the platform, as well as those who need to understand the best practices and troubleshooting tips for the management of the VMware Cloud on AWS platform
Learning Objectives of VMware Cloud on AWS: Deploy, Configure, Manage 2021
1. Understand the fundamentals of the AWS platform and VMware Cloud on AWS architecture.
2. Navigate the VMware Cloud on AWS console and services.
3. Deploy and manage SDDC clusters using the VMware Cloud on AWS.
4. Deploy and manage NSX-T networks and segments.
5. Plan and implement vSphere Distributed Resource Scheduler (vDRS) and High Availability (HA) clusters.
6. Configure a cloud gateway and VPN backed services.
7. Establish and configure vSphere on AWS with vCenter Server.
8. Utilize VMware Cloud on AWS services such as EC2 and RDS.
9. Leverage services like AWS Lambda and Amazon S3 for cloud automation.
10. Implement and manage the appropriate Backup and Disaster Recovery strategies.
Module 1: Course Introduction
- Introductions and course logistics
- Course objectives
Module 2: Introduction to VMware Cloud on AWS
- Why choose VMware Cloud on AWS
- Management and operational structure
Module 3: VMware Cloud on AWS Platform and SDDC Deployment Preparation
- Getting started with VMware Cloud on AWS
- Preparing AWS infrastructure for a VMware Cloud on AWS deployment
- Setting up a VMware on Cloud AWS account
- Billing and pricing on VMware Cloud services
Module 4: Deploying and Scaling and SDDC
- Deploying and examining SDDC configurations
- Sizing the SDDC
- SDDC cluster management
- SDDC host management
- Optimizing and maintaining an SDDC cluster using Elastic DRS for VMware Cloud™ on AWS
Module 5: Accessing and Analyzing vCenter Configurations
- Accessing vCenter Server in the Cloud SDDC from the public internet
- Creating virtual machines in the Cloud SDDC
- Analyzing HA, DRS, and resource pools settings in the SDDC
- Analyzing vSphere permissions
Module 6: Networking in VMware Cloud on AWS
- Internal SDDC network
- Networking and security options
- Inter-SDDC networking
Module 7: Storage on VMware Cloud on AWS
- vSAN storage in VMware Cloud on AWS
- Attaching external storage to a VM running on an SDDC
Module 8: Working with On-Premises vSphere
- Hybrid linked mode
- VMware Cloud on AWS migration solutions
- Virtual machine migration with VMware Hybrid Cloud Extension
Module 9: Maintaining and Troubleshooting VMware Cloud on AWS
- Accessing API with VMware Cloud on AWS
- Maintenance and support
- Common troubleshooting steps
Module 10: Disaster Recovery Solution
- Site Recovery add-on service
- VMware Cloud Disaster Recovery
Module 11: Using Other VMware Products with the SDDC
- VMware vRealize® Log Insight Cloud™
- VMware Horizon® with VMware Cloud on AWS
- VMware vRealize® Automation Cloud™ add-on
There are no prerequisites required for the VMware Cloud on AWS: Deploy, Configure, Manage 2021 Training. However, it is recommended that you have experience with VMware vSphere and the AWS platform.
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!