VMware Horizon 8: Virtual Desktop Troubleshooting
Duration: 2 Days (16 Hours)
VMware Horizon 8: Virtual Desktop Troubleshooting Course Overview:
Enroll in the VMware Horizon: Troubleshooting and Performance Optimization training course to develop essential skills in resolving common issues that occur in a VMware Horizon environment. This course is designed to provide participants with hands-on lab exercises that simulate real-world troubleshooting scenarios. By actively engaging in these exercises, participants will gain practical experience in identifying and resolving challenges faced by virtual desktop administrators and operators.
Throughout the course, participants will learn effective troubleshooting techniques and best practices to optimize the performance of their VMware Horizon environment. They will have the opportunity to bring existing environment issues to resolution through interactive lab exercises that mirror real-world scenarios. By tackling these exercises, participants will develop the knowledge and skills necessary to manage and overcome typical challenges encountered in virtual desktop environments.
By enrolling in the VMware Horizon: Troubleshooting and Performance Optimization course, participants will gain valuable insights and practical skills that will enhance their ability to resolve issues and optimize the performance of their VMware Horizon environment. Don’t miss the opportunity to become a proficient troubleshooter and performance optimizer in the virtual desktop realm. Enroll today and take your VMware Horizon skills to the next level.
- System operators, administrators, and integrators who are having good experience and responsible for managing and maintaining VMware Horizon solutions
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to accomplish:
- Implement a structured approach to troubleshooting
- Resolve common issues that occur in a Horizon environment
- Troubleshooting issues with linked and instant clones
- Optimize protocols for best end-user experience
Module 1: Course Introduction
- Introductions and course logistics
- Course objectives
Module 2: Overview of Virtualization Desktop Troubleshooting
- Structured approach to troubleshoot configuration and operational problems
- Applying troubleshooting methods
- Documenting the steps to resolving the problem
Module 3: Command-Line Tools and Backup Options
- Command-line tools
- Backing-up and restoring VMware Horizon databases
Module 4: Troubleshooting Horizon Linked Clone Desktops
Horizon linked clone desktops
Module 5: Troubleshooting Instant Clones
Troubleshooting instant clones
Module 6: Windows Client
Module 7: Ports and Protocols
- Key ports and protocols
- Optimize Blast
- Black Screen
- Applying GPO’s
- Experience with virtualized desktop implementation
- Familiarity with VMware Horizon
- VMware Horizon 8 Skills for Virtual Desktop Management
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!