VMware Horizon Cloud Service: Deploy and Manage on Microsoft Azure
Duration: 5 Days (40 Hours)
VMware Horizon Cloud Service: Deploy and Manage on Microsoft Azure Course Overview:
Enroll for 5-days VMware Horizon Cloud Service on Microsoft Azure: Deploy and Manage training course from TrainCrest. This training course designed to learn how to deploy and manage VMware Horizon® Cloud Service on Microsoft Azure.
Through a blend of hands-on labs and interactive lectures, you may further learn how to increase your skill and competence in using the VMware Horizon® Cloud Service portal and Microsoft Azure portal.
This course is recommended for System administrators and system integrators.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify and describe major components of the Workspace ONE solution
- Identify and describe the enterprise integration and productivity components
- Explain the concept of the Digital Workspace and the Digital Workspace experience
- Summarize the Workspace ONE deployment architecture
- Explain the High Availability and Disaster Recovery concept for Workspace ONE deployment
- Integrate Workspace ONE UEM with Workspace ONE Access for the Digital Workspace experience
- Identify authentication technologies used in Workspace ONE
- Navigate the Workspace ONE Access console
- Install, configure, and validate integrated components
- Explain integration of Workspace ONE solution with directory services
- Demonstrate end-user Workspace ONE portal configuration
- Leverage the Adaptive Management approach to manage endpoints
- Provision and secure web and virtual applications in the Workspace ONE Access console
- Enable the unified application catalog.
- Apply single sign-on and multifactor authentication
- Integrate with virtual desktop infrastructure (VMware Horizon® virtual desktops and applications)
- Create and implement access policies and role-based access controls
- Apply general troubleshooting techniques
Module 1: Course Introduction
- Introductions and course logistics
- Course objectives
Module 2: Introduction to Horizon Cloud Service on Microsoft Azure
- Identify Horizon Cloud Service on Microsoft Azure features, benefits, and licensing options.
- Interpret Horizon Cloud Service on Microsoft Azure architecture components to identify configuration prerequisites.
- Interpret Horizon Cloud Service on Microsoft Azure deployment models.
- Discuss concepts related to Virtual Machines in Horizon Cloud Service on Microsoft Azure.
Module 3: Connectivity and Networking
- Summarize Horizon Cloud Service connectivity considerations and tasks.
- Discuss Horizon Cloud Service on Microsoft Azure networking concepts.
- Identify ports required for local connections, remote connections, and endpoint operating system firewall rules.
Module 4: Active Directory
- List the features and limitations of supported AD configurations.
- Discuss Horizon Cloud Service on Microsoft Azure AD integration best practices.
- Determine Horizon Cloud Service on Microsoft Azure AD requirements.
Module 5: Deployment and Upgrades
- Determine steps and requirements to deploy Horizon Cloud Service on Microsoft Azure.
- Discuss the features and benefits of using multiple tenant subnets for desktops and RDSH.
- Discuss the features and benefits of using Internal and External UAG.
- Discuss UAG Custom Deployment options in Horizon Cloud Service on Microsoft Azure.
- Recognize Horizon Cloud Service console controls that are available for administrators.
- Identify Horizon Cloud Service upgrade features and benefits.
Module 6: Deployment and Upgrades
- List the steps and considerations to take when setting up a primary VM to be used as an assignable image.
- Explain Windows 10 Enterprise multisession for Horizon Cloud Service on Microsoft Azure.
Module 7: Remote Desktop Session Host Farms
- List the steps and considerations to take when creating an RDSH farm.
- List the actions that can be performed on farms listed on the console’s farms page.
- List the actions to assign an application to a user or group.
- List the prerequisites and steps to create an RDSH session assignment.
Module 8: VDI Desktops
- Compare a dedicated assignment to floating assignment.
- Outline steps to create a VDI desktop assignment.
- Explain the entitlement of desktops.
Module 9: Managing Assignable Images
- Manage assignable images
- Update agent and images
Module 10: VMware Dynamic Environment Manager
- Identify the VMware Dynamic Environment Manager functional areas and their benefits.
- Prepare infrastructure for VMware Dynamic Environment Manager.
- Outline the steps that are required to install and configure VMware Dynamic Environment Manager components.
- Manage user personalization and application configurations using the VMware DynamicEnvironment Manager management console and application profiler
Module 11: App Volumes for Horizon Cloud Service on Microsoft Azure
- Explain how App Volumes works with Horizon Cloud Service on Microsoft Azure.
- Identify the features and benefits of App Volumes in Horizon Cloud Service on Microsoft Azure.
- Identify the interface elements of App Volumes in Horizon Cloud Service on Microsoft Azure.
- Install and configure App Volumes in Horizon Cloud Service on Microsoft Azure.
Module 12: Workspace ONE Access
- Describe Workspace ONE and Workspace ONE Access.
- Identify the features and components.
- Integrate Horizon Cloud Service with Workspace ONE Access.
- Understand the Best Practices for using Workspace ONE Access.
Module 13: Scalability Considerations
- Define the Horizon Cloud Service on Microsoft Azure scalability options.
- Evaluate cost analysis and sizing considerations.
- Describe functions and features of Universal Broker.
- Identify limitations of Universal Broker.
- Configuring the Universal Broker with Horizon Cloud Service on Azure.
Module 14: Troubleshooting Horizon Cloud Service on Microsoft Azure
- Discuss Horizon Cloud Service on Microsoft Azure troubleshooting basics.
- Summarize the analytics and monitoring capabilities in Horizon Cloud Service on Microsoft Azure.
- Discuss Horizon Cloud Service troubleshooting basics.
Basic Computer Knowledge.
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!