VMware NSX Advanced Load Balancer: Troubleshooting and Operations
Duration: 3 Days (24 Hours)
VMware NSX Advanced Load Balancer: Troubleshooting and Operations Course Overview:
The course you described focuses on providing participants with advanced knowledge, skills, and tools to effectively operate and troubleshoot VMware NSX Advanced Load Balancer solutions. Participants will learn about various operational, management, and troubleshooting tools that are used in NSX Advanced Load Balancer environments. The course will present participants with different types of technical problems, and they will learn how to identify, analyze, and solve these problems using a systematic process.
By the end of the course, participants will have gained the competence and confidence to operate and troubleshoot VMware NSX Advanced Load Balancer solutions effectively. They will have a deeper understanding of the tools and techniques used in managing and resolving technical issues in NSX Advanced Load Balancer environments.
To enroll in this course and obtain more detailed information about the curriculum, schedule, and enrollment process, I recommend visiting the VMware website or contacting their customer support for specific details regarding the VMware NSX Advanced Load Balancer training.
- Experienced system administrators or network administrators
- Network professionals who have experience working with VMware NSX Advanced Load Balancer and are responsible for troubleshooting and operating Application Delivery Controllers solutions.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to accomplish:
- To describe about the components and main functions of the NSX Advanced Load Balancer
- Explaining the key features and benefits of a NSX Advanced Load Balancer
- To establish and apply a structured troubleshooting approach and methodology
- To identify, analyze, and troubleshoot problems related to the NSX Advanced Load Balancer infrastructure, to include control and data plane components
- To identify, analyze and troubleshoot problems related to application components
Module 1: Course Introduction
- Introductions and course logistics
- Course objectives
Module 2: Introduction to NSX Advanced Load Balancer
- Introduce NSX Advanced Load Balancer
- Discuss NSX Advanced Load Balancer use cases and benefits
- Explain NSX Advanced Load Balancer architecture and components
- Explain the management, control, data, and consumption planes and functions
Module 3: Events and Alerts
- Describe NSX Advanced Load Balancer Events
- Describe and configure NSX Advanced Load Balancer Alerts
- Describe NSX Advanced Load Balancer monitoring capabilities leveraging SNMP, Syslog and Email
Module 4: Introduction to NSX Advanced Load Balancer Troubleshooting
- Explain NSX Advanced Load Balancer troubleshooting concepts
- Describe and leverage Application Logs
- Describe and leverage Application Analytics and Security Insights
- Understand and utilize Health Score concepts
- Explain and leverage metrics
- Explain and leverage packet capture and command line utilities
- Describe and leverage UI and CLI utilities to perform Control Plane troubleshooting
Module 5: Cloud Connector Infrastructure Troubleshooting
- Describe and perform general Cloud Connector troubleshooting
- Describe and analyze VMware Cloud Connector state
- Leverage case studies to troubleshoot VMware Cloud Connector
- Describe and troubleshoot VMware NSX Cloud Connector integration
- Describe and troubleshoot Linux Server Cloud Connector integration
- Describe and troubleshoot Openstack Cloud Connector integration
- Leverage case studies to troubleshoot Openstack Cloud Connector
- Describe and troubleshoot AWS and Azure Cloud Connector integrations
Module 6: Data Plane Infrastructure Troubleshooting
- Explain general Service Engine infrastructure
- Explain and leverage Analytics, Health Score and Metrics for Service Engine troubleshooting
- Explain and leverage Events and Alerts for Service Engine troubleshooting
- Leverage CLI for Service Engine troubleshooting
- Analyze Service Engine with Tech Support utility
- Leverage CLI for advanced Datapath analysis
Module 7: Monitoring NSX Advanced Load Balancer
- Explain and configure SNMP-based monitoring
- Explain and configure REST API-based monitoring
- Describe and leverage 3rd-party REST API monitoring extensions (Grafana, Prometheus)
- System administrators or network administrators having good experience
- Network professionals with working experience in VMware NSX Advanced Load Balancer.
- Anyone responsible for troubleshooting and operating Application Delivery Controllers solutions
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!