VMware Tanzu Mission Control: Management and Operations
Duration: 5 Days (40 Hours)
VMware Tanzu Mission Control: Management and Operations Course Overview:
Enroll for 1-day VMware Tanzu Mission Control: Management and Operations 2020 training course from TrainCrest. This course focus on using VMware TanzuTM Mission ControlTM to provision and manage Kubernetes clusters.
Through a blend of hands-on labs and interactive lectures, you will covers how to manage on-premise and cloud-based Kubernetes clusters and how to apply access, image registry, and network policies to clusters
This training course is recommended for VI administrators or application owners who are responsible for deploying and managing Kubernetes clusters and workloads
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the Tanzu Mission Control architecture
- Configure user and group access
- Create and manage Kubernetes clusters
- Create access, image registry, and network policies
- Monitor cluster health and perform cluster inspections
Module 1: Introducing VMware Tanzu Mission Control
- VMware Tanzu Mission Control
- Accessing Tanzu Mission Control
- Access control
Module 2: Policy-Driven Cluster Management
- Policy-Driven Cluster Management
- Access Policies
- Image Registry Policies
- Network Policies
Module 3: Cluster Management
- Attached Clusters
- Cloud Provider Accounts
- Provisioned Clusters
- Cluster Health
- Cluster Inspections
This course has the following prerequisites:
- Working knowledge of Kubernetes.
- Working knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS) is beneficial if you intend to deploy Kubernetes clusters on AWS.
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!